DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Lfg 5e

Lfg 5e

Hello world. My name is Jeff and I am 40 years old. I played D&D a long time ago using the AD&D, AD&D 2nd addition and Basic rules. Also played GURPS, Cyberpunk and Shadowrun a little. It has been quite awhile. Just bought the new 5E players handbook and am interested in joining a game, preferably a long term campaign. I am very familiar with the Forgotten Realms setting and have read all or almost all of the novels. I have also played most of the computer games pertaining to Forgotten Realms and also played text based MUDs that were set in the Forgotten Realms. I would like to start out in a low level campaign and advance through it. Initially I would like to start as a wizard or fighter. I have two RL friends who have experience playing and my be tempted to join me also, depending on how this works. I have teamspeak and vent and will download whatever is necessary.

Thanks in advance for replying to a noob.

EDIT: I am in the US, EST but I have flexible hours. Would prefer Thursday, Friday or Saturday night.
    Last edited by Hound Halfhand; September 22nd, 2015 at 00:10.

Blog Entries
    Heya Hound Halfhand welcome! Reply directly to games that are posted for the best result!

Thread Information