5E Character Create Playlist

LFG 1 Player LF any day of the week. CST US Time Zone Prefer 5E

LFG 1 Player LF Friday 25 & Sat 26 Sat. CST US Time Zone Prefer 5E

FG License: At the moment I only have the free version but am willing to get a license just looking for and excuse.

I am looking for a game tonight if any one is interested or Saturday any time.

Term: I would like to play a Long term campaign but am also willing to play one-shot games to help try out a system or just want to work through a module.

Voice: I have TS and Skype and am willing to download any voice chat that is used by the group.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E or other variant.

Game System Experience: I have not played D&D for Meany of years. The last time I played was 3.5. I did not play long but have played most of the computer of console D&D games. I have a good understand of the system.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: I am still getting acquainted with FG. I have created a few characters and played with the other features as well as watched a lot of episodes of people playing 5E on YouTube using the FG Software.

Character Type Preferred: I do not have a preferred character type or class at this time. I am willing to play any class and race. I am just looking for a group of people to hang out and do some role playing and enjoy a few jokes and a good adventure. I am an easy going guy.
    thanks in advance for taking to time to read my post. I look forward to adventuring with you.
    Last edited by Hydor Pickle; September 26th, 2015 at 01:28.

Thread Information