5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Tuesday Nights AEST Out of the Abyss Adventure.

FG License: Ultimate
    Game System: 5e

Time Zone: AEST (GMT+10)
    Day of week and time: Tuesday evening, ~6-10pm
    If new game, planned start date: 29.09.15
    Planned Frequency: Weekly
    Term: Until module is complete

Text or Voice: Both
    Voice software used: Teamspeak

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50, will vary based on party
    Number of Players in game & needed: Have 2-3, looking for another 1-2
    Character starting level & equipment: 2nd level
    Character restrictions: Any in the PHB and Elemental Evil Players' Companion. Custom backgrounds allowed provided character is finished before game day.

Details of your scenario: Looking for a couple of players who are able to commit regularly. A capacity to properly roleplay your character in a dynamic and versatile way is important. Not really after people who just power build and try and focus the story on their own character. Not after rules-lawyers or powergamers. As a GM I am generally quite good with improvisation and adapting a game to suit the players.
    May push the start date back a week if needed. Won't be accepting players who just apply to the page without replying here or messaging me.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=1628
    Last edited by Qedian; September 19th, 2015 at 16:10.

Hi Qedian! I'm quite new to the whole FG setup so I did apply via the calendar page before typing here.

I haven't played D&D since 2nd ed but am extremely keen to get involved on a regular session. Tuesday evening works well for me (I'm in South Australia). I'm definitely interested in a roleplay focussed campaign. It is really hard to find D&D groups in Adelaide these days!

Happy to chat beforehand if you need (Look for Balthus on steam).

Hope to talk soon!

- Balthus

Hello!

I applied to the calendar and would like to join your game. I am 48 years old with tons of gaming experience. However I am a total newb to Fantasy Grounds. I am open to adapting to whatever needs the group has including changing class, race or whatever. I do live in the United States, so the games will actually be at 9:00am here. Which is just perfect for me. Thank you for your consideration!

Realmsgamer

Happy to have you on board realmsgamer. Will send you a PM with some more details / info.

This game is now full, thanks for the interest everyone and I'll open it up again if people drop.

Thread Information