DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: 4E anyone?

I'd be down to start discussing the game on Monday, but unfortunately I work afternoons every day Tuesday to Saturday.

What it looks like is that we've got a lot of people willing to work around the needs of the group. So let's get the new people situated with the best characters for them and then the rest of us can decide on our classes and characters.

Um, notsure who all is around right now, but this is the usual time the game would be running. I am in the FG teamspeak, so try to meet up with me if you can. I came home from my camping trip early.
    FG Ultimate License Holder!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."
    Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Hey sorry I wasn't able to make the teamspeak Sunday. Did any planning get done?

I am also interested. I am fairly experienced with 4e, but it's been years since I last played DnD. I usually roll some sort of tanky character, but also open to whatever is needed. I am new to FG however, and would need some instruction on how to use it, but I am free all day on weekends, and have a fairly flexible schedule on weeknights. Sunday night or afternoon would be perfect for me. My time zone is CST.

Thread Information