FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Morik View Post
    If the half orc is a character, go to the Actions Tab on his character sheet. On the 'Weapons' bar, click on the hourglass. When the little window pops up, you'll have the option to add to the number of Crit dice rolled. Just add 1. that should cover you.
    I had never even thought to look at that option.

This makes it so much easier for the half-orc Savage Attack power.

Thanks.

is there any way to apply this as a feature to an NPC? I'm running for a high level party and want to pit them up against a fighter like they've never seen before, and I want his crits to hurt more than usual. Is there an NPC trait that adds an extra dice to the crit? Or do I have to make the effect that you guys listed above as a player ability, and then apply it to my fighter NPC before combat?

Quote Originally Posted by Tylindell28 View Post
    is there any way to apply this as a feature to an NPC? I'm running for a high level party and want to pit them up against a fighter like they've never seen before, and I want his crits to hurt more than usual. Is there an NPC trait that adds an extra dice to the crit? Or do I have to make the effect that you guys listed above as a player ability, and then apply it to my fighter NPC before combat?
    See here for what traits you can give NPCs https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...ers#NPC-Traits

For the extra dice you can create an ability and word it 'The fighter deals an extra 1d6 damage on a critical hit'. This will create an effect of DMG:1d6 on the NPC which you can apply just before rolling the damage dice.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thank you, this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    See here for what traits you can give NPCs https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...ers#NPC-Traits
    The link is broken...
    The beginning of any story is a happy accident; the end, a tragic fate.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poe the Homunculus View Post
    The link is broken...
    On my phone atm. Go to the wiki link from the forum help menu, search for NPC Traits and it should come up.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I'm getting this screen: screen link.png
    What I am really wondering is how to get Savage Attack on an NPC, like a half-orc.
    Thanks!
    The beginning of any story is a happy accident; the end, a tragic fate.

Blog Entries
    So a short while after implementing the wiki their was a re-architecture, which means a lot of those old links in posts no longer work. If you go to Help > FG Unity Wiki you will get the new/correct set of pages. From there a search usually turns up the new location of the page. In this case, I don't see one called "NPC Traits" but I do see '5E NPC and Encounters' which has a section called NPC Traits. Try this
    https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...ers#NPC-Traits

Though I don't see anything about adding Savage Attacks, or a way to do it. But I could be missing something.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information