DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by johnshep View Post
    first is there anyway for the players to export their characters out of this game...
    Follow the instructions damned gave above to access your PC in the state it was at the end of the game. You will be able to export this PC to XML (through the "Character Selection" screen) and then load this XML in your own campaign or the local instance of "Manage Characters" and then make changes/updates.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

***CONTINUATION DATE ANNOUNCED***

To my existing players,

I've spoken it over with the spousal unit and it appears the least chance of Wife Aggro will be on Saturday, Oct. 10 at 9am PST.

Please use the Game Calendar to confirm the date and your seat at the table.

See you guys in a few weeks.

Thank you,

Jake (DM)

sounds good... well you have the server up before then so we can look at our characters?

Hey John,

Sure thing. I'll post the server schedule on the Game Calendar.

Thread Information