Starfinder Playlist

My first Map using GIMP

Recently picked up a digital drawing pad and this is my first map produced with it. I am still working out all the things GiMP can do with the various effects. The entrance is meant to be a hole the party will have to descend into using rope, you can choose where you want the entrance to be this way. I used a bit of shading to show where the floor rises and falls.

Attachment 11035

Nice work.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Nice work indeed.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Awesome! That tutorial helped me tremendously. If you wish to be pointed elsewhere with other great tutorials let me know..And secondly practice makes thing go alot quicker. Keep up the good work!

Ultimate Licenholder

Thanks, and I am always looking for tutorials on GIMP lol. Spent the better part of the day yesterday working on a large unwalled City.

Attachment 11052

Blog Entries
    Nice City Map. These can take a LONG time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrin View Post
    Thanks, and I am always looking for tutorials on GIMP lol. Spent the better part of the day yesterday working on a large unwalled City.
    Here are a few should keep you busy for a while.

https://www.cartographersguild.com/f...play.php?f=48&

Some are photoshop. But once you get to know your way around GIMP you can emulate most of what photoshop can do..or close enough

Ultimate Licenholder

Quote Originally Posted by Morgentaler View Post
    Here are a few should keep you busy for a while.

https://www.cartographersguild.com/f...play.php?f=48&

Some are photoshop. But once you get to know your way around GIMP you can emulate most of what photoshop can do..or close enough
    Wow thanks for the link, I find most of the stuff is named the same between gimp and ps. Well most of the stuff I know about like masking and Gaussian Blur. So working threw those shouldn't be to much of an issue.

Thread Information