STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I think I still have a spot open. I've got three signed up on calendar so far, and a magus that's locked in.

Undine Druid character

I am posting the basics of my Undine Druid character.

Still looking? I can get a character sheet up in less than an hour and maybe two more if you want it well flushed out for RP. I am new to FG but very familiar with PF.

Tossing up between Pirate-Rogue or Corsair-Fighter

I looked at the players guide as I have never played this AP.
    Last edited by BlindManJoe; September 25th, 2015 at 05:11.

I can squeeze in a sixth Joe. We defiantly have players who can help you out with FG.

I personally advise against giving up trap finding, but do what you want.

Think I am going to go with a Sorcerer to give us some ranged fire power. Anything I should be aware of when creating the character? First time pathfinder so any advice would be usefull as well. Although I have lots of 3,5 xp.

Thanks

Don't assume all things carry over in 3.5 carefully read through and (for the DM's sake and yours) avoid non Pazio content. XD I mean if he says otherwise go for it but probably pass your ideas by him for approval if you are unsure. What I will tell you is be prepared for water. The players guide suggest be ready for the pirate/water theme.

I would second to be prepared for water, we are already aboard a ship. A big difference for sorcerers from 3.5 to Pathfinder is that they get to chose a bloodline of how they got their magic powers. Some are obviously better and some are more thematic. They range from things like fey blood, arcane blood, dragon blood, etc... This gives your character extra stuff at 1st level, usually a power and a specific class skill. As you level you continue to get bonuses from your bloodline via feats, spells, and possibly other powers. A ranged person would be handy as we are a bit melee heavy it seems, and I foresee ship to ship combat being an important part of the campaign.

Yeah I downloaded PC gen to create the character so that it would be in the right ruleset. Think I am going to go back and take a closer look at the bloodline abilities and maybe find something more water themed. Thanks for the advice.

Thread Information