DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Skull and Shackles Friday night

1st lvl, 25pt buy, fast progression, max starting gold, no starting equipment that isn't easy to conceal. Keep as much gold as you'd like in reserve to 'buy' starting equipment (it'll make sense later)
    need 2-3 players.. . .
    Text only.
    Friday nights, probably around 8-9pm central.

The shipping lanes of Golarion’s seas and oceans are filled with fat merchant vessels laden with trade goods both mundane and exotic, as well as the pirates and freebooters who prey on them. Under the banner of their Hurricane King, these buccaneers sally forth from that archipelago of lawless pirate ports and anchorages known as the Shackles, plundering the shipping of countless countries and trade consortiums, then vanishing back into the maze of islands and reefs they call home. The nations of the Inner Sea would like nothing more than to end the pirate menace once and for all, but the eternal hurricane known as the Eye of Abendego has thus far shielded the Free Captains of the Shackles from the threat of retaliation. In the Skull & Shackles Adventure Path, the PCs take on the role of pirates, but they must make a name for themselves in piracy, plunder, and disrepute to truly become infamous Free Captains of the Shackles. The most important thing to keep in mind when creating your character is that piracy plays a significant role in this Adventure Path—your character should want to become a pirate, or at least not be opposed to the idea.
    Last edited by Swipht; September 18th, 2015 at 02:25.

I'm busy, so can't join. But, just to confirm for other interested parties: Pathfinder I assume?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I knew I was forgetting a detail. Yes Pathfinder

Still looking for 1-2 players.
    Last edited by Swipht; September 18th, 2015 at 03:50.

I would totally be down for playing this one

Still looking for Friday night players?

Wait, let me rephrase: "Arrrrrrrrr ye still looking for Friday night players?"

I believe so just sign up on the calendar and send Swipht a pm
    Very Respectfully
    Taonna
    Wizard,rogue and friend
    Have a nice day

I Would be interested in playing in this. however I am new to pathfinder. But have a lot of experience in DnD 3.5 so have a good background in most of the rules. I will be gone next weekend but available after that. Thanks for the consideration.

Welcome aboard press ganged bilge rat.

Thread Information