One shots next friday 9-18 (6:30 central usa) forgotten realms 5e

FG License: Full License
    Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: US Central
    Day of week and time: Friday 6:30PM
    If new game, planned start date: September 18th
    Planned Frequency: Weekly
    Term: Short Term 1 Shot. Using to feel out players for long term campaign

Text or Voice: Voice for all the things!
    Voice software used: Teamspeak

Roleplay & Combat mix: All the things should have some roleplay.
    Number of Players in game & needed: 4
    Character starting level & equipment: Pre-Gen Characters will be supplied.
    Character restrictions: See above!

Scenario Details: Bandits Nest recruiting for campaign.

I am looking for players who are interested in joining my take on the Forgotten Realms. I am looking for mature players with a sense of commitment and responsability. I understand that real life comes first though if one were to miss a session without prior notice I will take it as lost interest. As I put effort in preparing games for the group, you would be letting not only myself down but the other players as well.

So if you are: Easy going, relaxed, into roleplaying (all actions should be roleplaying else I would be playing video games) not a rule lawyer, ok with house rules.

Submissions without prior contact will automatically be refused.
    Link to Game calendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1620
    Last edited by Arislan24; September 12th, 2015 at 19:40.
    "Never Forget, Never Forgive! The Fallen Must Repent!"

Blog Entries
    Welcome Arislan24 . More GMs is always good. Probably the most important things to get on top of are Encounters/CombatTracker/Tokens and then sharing of Maps and Story. Everything else can be learnt later when you are more comfortable.

Count me in! Do you have a link to the calendar?

Sorry, this is my first rodeo on using the forums. I edited the original post for those interested in the game calendar.

What pre-gens do you have available?

Thanks for the advice and the welcome

Looking forward to some epic games inside of Fantasy Grounds. I came from Roll20 and in my opinion this software, once learned, will outshine Roll20 in both streamlined combat and map making, as well as less cumbersome mechanics to fool around with during the character creation process. These 3 factors alone literally have saved me hours during the prep time and also save us time during the session time. As a GM with nearly 20 yrs experience, this for me has been like finding the Holy Grail.

Quote Originally Posted by Chucky Larms View Post

Actually I'll need to ask a friend that created the pregens what they are before I go off spouting that we can make any kind. I'll get back with you on this.

Hi, Arisian and welcome to Fantasy Grounds and the forums.

Above you mention that the game is scheduled for Friday 18th but the Calendar shows Saturday 19th. I know I'm in a different timezone but I'm not that far away

Quote Originally Posted by Chucky Larms View Post
    The pre-gens are 2 dwarfs, 1 fighter and cleric. A Human Wizard, and a Rogue Halfling. Very typical party and we are using Basic PHB for now. all level 1s with tie-ins included within character notes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Hi, Arisian and welcome to Fantasy Grounds and the forums.

Above you mention that the game is scheduled for Friday 18th but the Calendar shows Saturday 19th. I know I'm in a different timezone but I'm not that far away
    Uh, Zachaeus. I am not sure what you are talking about... My profile time is set to central time US and the Game Calendar time is also set to the correct date of 9-18-2015. Maybe it is something I can't see on my end.

Thread Information