Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

If somebody were to make original art for every monster or manage to track down each and every artist with written consent of some kind, then... well I think it's more likely my lawn starts mowing itself.

If I find time, I may just use generic letter tokens from the FG 5e ruleset for the monsters to at least give them a token.

Quote Originally Posted by sturtus View Post
    If I find time, I may just use generic letter tokens from the FG 5e ruleset for the monsters to at least give them a token.
    Don't worry about this, just leave them blank. The next release (3.1.3 currently in test) will auto add a letter token, based off the first letter of the name, if the NPC is added to the combat tracker and it doesn't have an assigned token already.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

GOOD TO KNOW! And so awesome.

Really love this module. Kudos to the original author.

thanks for the mod! also seems like the author is back and the reddit is active again

The mod is active, and has a number of people now running their own Monster a Day series.
    However the original author is no longer doing them, and with multiple people still running these series it may be a bit much to keep this going.

FWIW, the git repo is still up! If anybody wanted to contribute, it's easy to do if you know the basics of git.

https://github.com/sturtus/monsteradayfg

Blog Entries
    I didn't know this was still active. I used to hang out on their Discord for awhile. But thought it was done with. Will have to check out what you've done recently

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I didn't actually create any of the monsters, I just made a module because I liked the original author's efforts. The subreddit still looks relatively active, so I posted a notice about my git repo for the FG module. Maybe somebody will contribute updates! I'm too busy with parenting, career-ing, and gaming.

Thread Information