Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    I created a forum on Obsidian Portal to discuss character creation.
    By-the-way - there is currently a massive issue with Obsidian Portal email reminders/communications. They aren't getting sent out. I had to login to Obsidian Portal to see the invitation. But, not having email updates/notifications is a right royal pain in the proverbial. I use Obsidian Portal for three different campaigns and the lack of emails recently has caused issues. Hopefully they'll fix it soon.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    You may look at the Guide to Korvosa if you wish, but if you do, please do not look at Chapter 5.
    <silence as everyone flicks to chapter 5.....>

Let me know if a slot opens up.
    Very Respectfully
    Taonna
    Wizard,rogue and friend
    Have a nice day

Anyone who is interested in filling a potential open slot should add themselves to the calendar entry. That's the first place I'll go to see who else is interested. Thanks.

EDIT: Or is that impossible since I've marked the campaign as not accepting players?

EDIT: Or is that impossible since I've marked the campaign as not accepting players?
    Yep.

You're probably better off keeping a waitlist here, or treating people who post first as being top of the waitlist if we need new players. The player list in the game calendar isn't in the order of sign up (it's actually in the order of when your FG website account was created, oldest account first).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Added waitlist to post #1.

Pm sent and feel free to add me to that waitlist. I really want to play my Brawler Masked Crusader of Korvosa.

Looking forward to the game tonight. Slowly getting my occultist together - too many options/weirdness!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Looking forward to the game tonight. Slowly getting my occultist together - too many options/weirdness!
    Will be fun to see it in play!

Take a peek at Obsidian Portal, there have been posts in forums and characters... Looking forward to it as well!

Thread Information