5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Way of the Wicked: Chapter 1 looking for players

Way of the Wicked is an evil themed Adventure Path, set in a good aligned island nation. You will begin play, chained and shackled, awaiting execution for crimes YOU DID commit!

Ruleset will be Pathfinder

Party Size: 4 to 6 Will need at least 4 to start, if we dont meet the consensus by the 6th of Sept I will move the first session to the following sunday.

Date/Time: I will actually be running 2 different sessions, one on sunday and the other monday. Right now I am just recruiting for the sunday game as most of the players in the monday game will be my normal monday gaming group. I orginally thought I would only have a chance to do this at night, but my mornings have freed up. So the game time is in the AM for me.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=1605

First Session will be a character creation/ information session. There will be a great deal to go over as far as character creation so we will do it together all at once.

You must be 18 years of age, and able to handle mature themes and subject matter to play this game.

There will be railroading, if your looking for a sandbox type adventure look elsewhere.

Will be using Teamspeak for voice.

First come, first serve to sign up on the game calendar! I will not count you as a player til your signed up and have voted yes on the time. Which means you lolligag on voting on the time and your spot will be taken. Crying to me about it later wont help.

This is not a campaign for new players, normally I do not mind them but they will find this very difficult and non representative of the normal style of play. So it would be great if you have some role play experience in any rule set, online or offline.

Need a Full License to play in this game.

Update: Need 2 players as of 9-24-15
    Last edited by Ferrin; September 24th, 2015 at 17:58.

Here is a link to the Player's Guide for anyone who wants an idea of what will be happening!

https://www.firemountaingames.com/Players_Guide.pdf

Update: Still have plenty of spots open, for anyone wanting to play an evil character in a 20 level adventure! 3 more signups and we will be playing this sunday.. So head over to the linked calendar page and sign up. Feel free to message me with any questions.

So if I'm seeing this right on the game calendar, for me it would be 5pm, on a gmt+1, and you are on a gmt-6 or so atm. So you'd start in your morning or so? Just checking if I'm not seeing things

So what time will you regularly play (your time)?

Can I ask what the general style of GMing will be? Like RAW vs Rule of Cool, ridiculous jokes vs serious RP, etc...

Even I'm not sure what I'm asking.
    I'm interested, but the last two groups I joined I quit after a few sessions since their styles left me quite bored. Ended up starting my own game, but I enjoy playing too.

Ok, time has been set for 8 AM PDT or MST without DST which is what I really am. Its a morning game for me, afternoon for Europe people I guess. The time now that the majority of players have voted will not change from that morning time slot. First Session will be Sept 6, this sunday.

As far as my GM style, I am no rules lawyer and generally prefer clever RP over anything else. Combat will be deadly, intelligent opponents will be played intelligently and they will use their resources wisely. I do not mind joking around, and some digression but I will keep us on track and so as not to burn up to much time with out of game stuff. I would describe my style as versatile, if anything.

Still 2 spots open for game time tomorrow morning! Do not miss out! Head over to the Calendar page and sign up as well as vote yes on the time for my peace of mind. I will be doing some game planning later this afternoon (approximately 6 hours from the time of this post) and will be in teamspeak during for anyone that wants to pop in and say hello.

The campaign sounds interesting and I would like to play. I am available Sunday and Monday mornings also.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonbait View Post
    The campaign sounds interesting and I would like to play. I am available Sunday and Monday mornings also.
    Alright I have you down. Welcome aboard!

Thread Information