STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Good news. I had previously requested the ability for people to share these and Wizards of the Coast has granted us permission to redistribute them in FG format for free on our storefront, website and through Steam -- as well as through the Adventure League secure site. David Russell is checking to see if anyone has already done the conversion and if they'd be willing to share it with us to post through our channels. If you include any of your custom made maps, please indicate this clearly in the document but also include the original maps. Thanks. BTW, you can reach me at [email protected] to discuss sharing of the file.
    Working with David Russell on this now as a matter of fact. Had the module built out a few days and hoping to hear back from Kylania shortly via email and then Ill add the nice color maps.
    FSHSchmo's Amazing Tabletop Discord Server - https://discord.gg/7RMAXfgSqd
    FSHSchmo's Amazing Tabletop Stream - https://twitch.tv/fshschmo
    FSHSchmo's Amazing Tabletop Podcast is available on
    Amazon Music/Audible, Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Podbean, & Spotify.

Awesome!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

So to be clear the store will start having Expedition Adventures available for purchase/downloads?
    FG Ultimate License
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)

Quote Originally Posted by xanstin View Post
    So to be clear the store will start having Expedition Adventures available for purchase/downloads?
    From post #10:

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison
    Wizards of the Coast has granted us permission to redistribute them in FG format for free on our storefront, website and through Steam
    It just needs people to share their conversions...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ok thats what I understood....just making sure I wasn't reading it with rose colored glasses. Ok I have some season 1 Expeditions almost completely converted I guess Ill send them over to the support email when I get home after making sure they are up to par.
    FG Ultimate License

Blog Entries
    We have so far received permission *specifically* for Harried in Hillsfar, but we are hopeful that we will have permission for all the others soon as well. The one caveat is that the rest of the AL content may be shareable but only within the secured Adventurer League areas and not on our storefronts. Harried in Hillsfar is an exception that is more publicly available and that is why we have been given permission to share it more broadly. This is in part because it was shared publicly through the Dragon+ Magazine app.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    We have so far received permission *specifically* for Harried in Hillsfar, but we are hopeful that we will have permission for all the others soon as well. The one caveat is that the rest of the AL content may be shareable but only within the secured Adventurer League areas and not on our storefronts. Harried in Hillsfar is an exception that is more publicly available and that is why we have been given permission to share it more broadly. This is in part because it was shared publicly through the Dragon+ Magazine app.
    Ok this makes more sense. Either way great job in working with Wizards in improving what is available! Hopefully at some point they will sell old seasons like during the 4E era for those that don't have access to them when they come out.
    FG Ultimate License

As my way of helping out, I'm going to create mp3's of the boxed text.

Anyone have any requests, deep voice, female, backgrounds?

BoomerET
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Here's the first two files of boxed text (as MP3). The short and long introductions.

BoomerET
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Thread Information