DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    TASagent great module conversion. Was looking for the .mod file and can not figure its name out? what did you call it please?
    VR Gaming on I9 9900K RTX 3090 ( 4k on the go on I7 6700HQ 965M )
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate in HD
    member_gqwebb

You won't find it. It is locked in the vault.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

So is that how the modules will be going forward?
    member_gqwebb

Quote Originally Posted by gqwebb View Post
    So is that how the modules will be going forward?
    Yes, every module is locked for copy protection purposes.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Why the change from DRM free? Was that from WOTC or Smiteworks? I enjoyed being able to read the mod file with text aloud. Do I have to fire up omnipage again? Of course this would be skipped altogether if they would just sell the PDF :P
    member_gqwebb

Certain publishers need additional security for their content in order to feel secure with offering their content via a VTT platform, or else we wouldn't be able to offer at all.

Also, none of the publishers we've talked to are willing to allow us to sell PDFs directly. They all tend to sell through their own store fronts.

Regards,
    JPG

Thank you for letting me know. I sure like these prepared modules and will take them any way I can get them. The work put into these modules is worth every penny. The art, the loot, the maps, and not a bit of struggling, just clicking. Or should I say happy clicking.
    member_gqwebb

Thread Information