5E Character Create Playlist
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    Looks like an lot of really awesome games up for the FGCon again, sadly I don't see any in the limited time I have free that weekend that I can get into, though I have played in games Damned and Daedulus ran in the last tow FGDaze, and Ross's DnD5e last FGCon, I strongly encourage new folks to check out these events. In the year since I joined the forums here I have met some amazing people, had some absolutely grand times and moments where I laughed so hard I could feel the tears burning my eyes. The wealth of information freely shared has even made it possible for me to run a couple of one shots in Savage Worlds of my own design is more appreciated than I can every say. But everyone have fun at the FGCon, if something clears from my schedule I'll look for late openings. But it matters not, rest assured I'll be playing on Fantasy Grounds SOMEWHERE.

Been dying to run some of the East Texas University stuff but also have my hands on the savage tales of horror that just came out. Has anyone ran these? Was gonna do one for FG con but not sure of the run time. That said, if I do decide to start up an ETU session I'll throw the shout out in the forums.

FG CON 7, wow!

Seems like yesterday it was FG CON 1 (which I think was the last time I ran a game! )

SO time to rectify that!

I am running Necropolis 2350: Last Train to Doomsday, I game I have run at UK Games Expo and Dragonmeet in the UK but not online yet (I think).
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    FG CON 7, wow!

Seems like yesterday it was FG CON 1 (which I think was the last time I ran a game! )

SO time to rectify that!

I am running Necropolis 2350: Last Train to Doomsday, I game I have run at UK Games Expo and Dragonmeet in the UK but not online yet (I think).
    Good to have you back and out of your dev cave!
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Quote Originally Posted by bobq219 View Post
    Been dying to run some of the East Texas University stuff but also have my hands on the savage tales of horror that just came out. Has anyone ran these? Was gonna do one for FG con but not sure of the run time. That said, if I do decide to start up an ETU session I'll throw the shout out in the forums.
    I am currently running East Texas University and it is a lot of fun. If you run it and I would have a chance to play I would jump at the chance
    Daedalus

Time Zone: EDT
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate License
    My Games are free to play. You only need the Demo to play

Thread Information