DICE PACKS BUNDLE

IFT: Bloodied not working for me

i have a tiefling NPC the i may join to my pc's group but i can't get her bloodhunt racial ability to work.

i have it as IFT: Bloodied; ATK: 1

and i can use IF: Bloodied; ATK: 1

Attachment 10662

It's working, see the [EFFECTS +1] there on the second image? It's calculated into the evaluation but not displayed in the chat log so that the GM can drag that for others where the effect might not be applicable. It is working though if you see the [EFFECTS] tag.

it should be +6.

I did IF: bloodied; ATK: 1, and it worked when i bloodied the NPC.

The effect is not calculated into the roll itself, because the roll is independent of applying to the target.

In the second image, when applied to the target that satisfies the condition the [EFFECTS +1] tag in the result denotes that the effect is applied during the attack roll vs AC comparison.

Regards,
    JPG

Thank you for showing me that this tag existed. My tiefling player will be very happy to not have to manually check every bloodied monster in her AoE attacks.

but i still only get +5 added to the roll. +5 is my default bonus look at the picture, the top part is me swinging at a non bloodied NPC +5 vs AC then i swing vs AC again when he is bloodied and its still +5. i see the effect +1 but it doesn't seem to work. it should be giving me +6.

Quote Originally Posted by leef View Post
    but i still only get +5 added to the roll. +5 is my default bonus look at the picture, the top part is me swinging at a non bloodied NPC +5 vs AC then i swing vs AC again when he is bloodied and its still +5. i see the effect +1 but it doesn't seem to work. it should be giving me +6.
    As has been posted above - IFT attack conditional effects do *not* add to the attack dice roll. They are taken into account with the hit/miss calculation.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

You can also easily check if this is working by making multiple rolls to check if the "hit" info is working. Eg, if the target have AC 18, you would need a 13 to hit. Keep rolling until you roll a 12 and check if the FG returns a hit. If it does, there is no problem.
    Last edited by Nibelung; April 3rd, 2016 at 19:31.

Blog Entries
    Are you 100% sure?
    Roll it a dozen times and look at the actual result. It may be displaying +5 but still effectively hitting at +6.

It worked, sorry i didn't understand at first. but the atk roll of 15 hit the 16 ac bloodied target.

Attachment 10669

Thread Information