FG Spreadshirt Swag

Importing custom PCs, NPCs, and Monsters

I can't for the life of me figure out how to import custom .monster files I made with DDI into FG. I also can't figure out how to import custom PCs from HeroLab into FG. I've been adding tons of custom stuff into HeroLab with the authoring kit and can roll up a custom PC quick. But getting it to FG is another story.

I would like to be able to easily import my custom PCs from HeroLab and my custom NPCs and monsters with the .monster file type to FG with minimal hassle and editing. Is this even possible? The only thing I can think of for the PCs is to export from HeroLab to a pdf and import the data manually. The .monster files I have been doing by taking a screen shot of the stat block and again, importing the data manually. It's taking forever.

Any ideas?

The only automatic conversion of files for 4E built was for 4E character builder files to FG characters using the character conversion utility.

I'm not aware of any tools built by the community for .monster files or Hero Lab 4E character files. However, it's been quite a while since I focused on 4E, so someone else on the forum may remember if anything available.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information