FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by bnickelsen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bnickelsen View Post
    Sorry it took so long to reply but I had my big game last night. 11 players 4 remote. Disaster! Not strictly due to FG. Skype Failed us, took quite bit of time working out the bugs. and no sooner that that got cleaned up and working things blew up in FG. Could be related to the error listed above or just bum luck. Anyways this is about the original issue. I have spent all morning testing things and found a few things of note See attachment with related screen shots.

"Script Error: [string "DOEAlignmentGraph/Scripts/lsAGManager.lua"]:253: attempt to index a nil value"

I removed all Extensions from the extension folder. I re-downloaded all of extensions that I was using. I made sure none were selected at the launch screen and started FG. No errors were detected. So I close and began adding extensions one at a time starting FG each time until I got the error. The info below is everything I have loaded at the point it started to happen.
    Observations: the error refers to Extension DOE: Alignment Graph. Looking at the alignment graph I noticed one PC that showed as “Unnamed”. So, my next step was to recreate the PC with a modified name to see if the new PC also caused the error to happen. And it did. So, I think there is something wrong in one piece of the PC. (See Below on the full build of this PC.)
    Attachment 17893
    Just wanted to make sure this gets added to your list.
    Brice AKA BoringMadman

Hi Everyone,

Although there has been a number of DOE Extensions update today (15-Apr-2017) this Extension is not one of them - there has been a delay. Be aware that if you update to version 3.0 of the DOE: Base you WILL NOT be able to use this Extension.

This Extension will be updated to take advantage of the DOE: Basev3.0 as soon as possible.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Hi All,

Just a quick note to say that the DOE: AG has been updated and is now FGv3.3.2-compatible.

Please be aware that there have been some changes to how the DOE: AG operates around the inclusion and removal of Characters, etc. Basically the GM now needs to drag a PC's portrait to the PC List of the DOE: AG for that PC to be included in the DOE: AG. Please see the manual for full details.

Any issues please let me know

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Hi All,

Well, things are progressing well enough with the new 13th Age Ruleset and Modules that I'm actually starting to consider how the Ruleset is going to interact with some of the Extensions available, such as the DOEs. With that in mind I desperately need someone(s) with some graphical experience (probably Photoshop) to do us up some 13th Age-style Menubar/Sidebar Buttons for the DOEs - as I've exclaimed on numerous occasions in the past, my graphic works SUX!

So if you'd like to lend a hand please drop me a PM - I can provide template images for most of the required buttons, but you will have to manipulate then to produce what we require - thanks.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Hi Everybody,

I've just placed a new version of the Extension on the first post (v2.1.0).

This version is a compatibility update for FGv3.3.4 and also included all the appropriate graphics for all of the supported Rulesets and the new Simple-Brown and Simple-Grey Themes (except for a single DOE: Organisations graphic for the CnC Ruleset - if someone can help with that it'd be appreciated).

DOE Depreciation Notice

With the release of the new DORCore Ruleset (currently v0.9.1), support for Community Rulesets within the DOEs is being depreciated. While the DOEs still work with those existing Community Rulesets as listed in the individual DOE Threads, the expectation is that this functionality will be removed for the next release of FG after v3.3.4 (ie in a few months time near the middle of 2018). This will allow the Developers of these Community Rulesets time to transition their Ruleset from being a child of the CoreRPG to being a child of the DORCore.

The DOEs will continue to work and will continue to be supported by me for all of the "standard" CoreRPG-child Rulesets available via the FG Updater utility. At this point in time (Feb-2018) this list of Rulesets consists of: CoreRPG, 3.5E, 4E, 5E, 13A (13th Age, ETA=Soon(TM)), CoC, CoC7, CnC, d20 Modern, Fate Core, Numenera, PFRPG and SW.

The reason this is being done is to consolidate the time and effort that is required to maintain compatibility - basically by doing things this way there will be more time for more features and functions to be included in the DORCore, DOEs and future DORs & DOEs.

Please see the DORCore Thread for further details.

This notice is being / will be placed on each of the individual DOE Threads.
    Last edited by dulux-oz; February 7th, 2018 at 06:51.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Hi Everybody,

Just a minor bug fix in the DOE: Alignment Graph - update in the first post (fixed in the DORCore as well ).

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Hi Everybody,

I've just placed a new version of the Extension on the first post (v2.2.0).

This version is a compatibility update for FGv3.3.5 and also included a fix for Simple Brown & Gray Themes, plus all the DOEs now support the Starfinder Ruleset (although appropriate graphics are still required - please drop me a line if you can help out with this).

Enjoy!
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Hi Everybody,

I've just updated the Extension to v2.2.1.

This is primarily a compatibility update to fix a couple of minor bugs, etc.

Please note that with the release of the new DOE:REMU Extension the delivery method for all of the DO-REMs (Dulux-Oz Rulesets, Extensions & Modules) has changed. Please see Post #1 of this thread for full details.

Enjoy!
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Correct me if i'm wrong, but i believe i read in another post you said the DOE:REMU Extension had been sunset as it only created difficulties rather than relieving them.

If that's the case, I've gone back to the main threads and they all reference it still and point to the GitHub.

What is the best method for acquiring your Extensions now? (Brand new computer. Starting fresh XD )

Quote Originally Posted by Tigon View Post
    Correct me if i'm wrong, but i believe i read in another post you said the DOE:REMU Extension had been sunset as it only created difficulties rather than relieving them.

If that's the case, I've gone back to the main threads and they all reference it still and point to the GitHub.

What is the best method for acquiring your Extensions now? (Brand new computer. Starting fresh XD )
    Grab them from the 1st post of each thread. If they aren't there, then grab them off the old REMU Github page.

I'll be removing them from GitHub as I update each DOE to a new version and placing the new versions on the bottom of the 1st post of each (relevant) DOE thread.

(I'm also considering hosting them on my Website, now that Down Under has finally got its collective @ss together and rolled out the broadband - I'll let peoople know if & when)

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10