5E Character Create Playlist
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    Amazing work. Thank you for these great extensions. I'm having an issue with the alignment graph. Hope you can advise: I've tried dragging a character portrait onto the Characters Windowlist, but no character gets added to the list. Am I doing something wrong?

Hello All,

I plan on releaseing updates to all the DOE's and to the DORCore soon after FGv3.3.8 is released (this is a goal, not a promise). The new versions will be placed as a download on the first post of the relevant thread (as they were originally).

I have also removed all of the DOEs from GitHub - current versions of the DOEs can be found on the first post of the relevant Thread.

Cheers
    Last edited by dulux-oz; July 23rd, 2019 at 06:15.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

How do I fix the text in the extension for the quiz? It is all scrunched up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangra69 View Post
    Define "all scrunched up" please - a screen shot would probably be helpful.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Blog Entries
    I would also indicate what your "scaleui" setting is and any other extensions you are running other than DOEs. That will help figure out the cause.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I set my scaleUI to 100. SO I hope this works with my screenshot. Never used Google Photos before.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/RZYoYgQPS34xZqqo7

Blog Entries
    I set my scaleUI to 100. SO I hope this works with my screenshot. Never used Google Photos before.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/RZYoYgQPS34xZqqo7
    Exit your campaign and unselect all those decals and non-DOE extensions and see if it still looks like that.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

That looks to me to be related to the font not being the "standard" FG font.

Its not the Simple Grey Theme Extension - I've tested the DOEs with both the Simple grey and Simply Brown Themes.

As Lord E implied, the general Rule-Of-Thumb when something like this happens is to disengage all of the other Extensions and see if the problem goes away. Then re-engage each one until the problem reappears - then you know which Extensions don't work with each other and you can then contact each Extension Author and try to get them to work together to resolve the issue.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Hi All,

I've just published new versions of all the DOEs. These versions work with FGv3.3.8 & FGv3.3.9 (when it gets released).

Note: For the moment, these versions of the DOEs DO NOT WORK WITH FGU-Beta (for those of you in the FGU-Beta-test Program). For the moment, please feel free to use the (now) old versions of the DOEs. I'll be releaseing FGU-Compatible/Supported/Tested version when FGU is released.

Each new DOE version has been placed on the first Post of each relevant DOE Thread, as per normal.

I'll be updating the each DOE Maunuals (and the FG Wiki), plus the individual Ruleset Extensions Threads, over the next little while.

These DOEs, apart from having general updates, have the following modifications to them:
    • Added ColourGroups to all DOE Lists - Allows the player to give one of 7 coloured backgrounds (8 if you include "none") to the individual Entries in Lists. Used to visually group Entries together. Look for the Rainbow on all DOE List.
    • Fixed the Comma in Prices Issue in Buildings (Shops)
    • Caused Items weighing less than 1 unit to be recorded as 0 weight to stop the FG Engine's recording them as a long decimal in Buildings (Shops).
    • Fixed the Coin Label case Issue in Buildings (Shops).
    • Added ChatBox Message on character buy & sell in Buildings (Shops).

Thanks to Tim Cox for help in getting the last 4 of these done.

These DOEs now support:
    • CoreRPG
    • 13th Age
    • D&D 2E
    • D&D 3.5E
    • D&D 4E
    • D&D 5E
    • Call Of Cthulhu 6E
    • Call Of Cthulhu 7E
    • Castles & Crusades - Needs a Graphic
    • Cypher Systems
    • Fate Core
    • Numenera
    • PFRPG
    • PFRPG2
    • SavageWorlds (SWADE) - Needs three Graphics
    • SFRPG - Needs Graphics
    • SWD
    • The Strange
    • The Dungeon, Simple Brown, Simple Grey, and Wood Themes across all supported Rulesets

These DOEs have had the following Rulesets depreciated and are no longer supported:
    • BoL
    • Dark Herasy
    • GURPS - may re-support in coming versions.
    • Maelstrom
    • MoreCore
    • WHFRP2

As per normal, if you find any bugs (these Extensions are provided "as is"), have any suggestions, etc, then please let me know by posting here for the relevant DOE and I'll get it fixed and released ASAP.

Enjoy
    Last edited by dulux-oz; November 10th, 2019 at 10:39.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Exclamation Bug Reports / Feature Requests

Hi Everyone,

If you would like to report a Bug or make a Feature Request in relation to this DOE please do so in this Thread.

The best way to make a Bug Report and/or Feature Request is to follow these guidelines:
    • Please give your Post a Heading/Title of either “BUG Report” or “Feature Request” (eg. like the Title of this Post). Your Issue will then be assigned an Issue Number of the Post’s Post Number.
    • For Bug Reports, please include:
      • The Version of FG you are using
      • The Ruleset you are using
      • A List of all Extensions you have loaded, including any and all Version Numbers
      • Whether the Bug occurred on the GM's computer, the Player(s) computer, or both
      • Any Error Message(s) displayed (if any)
      • And as detailed a description of what you were doing when the Bug occured
    • For Feature Requests, please include as much detail about the Feature as you can.
    • Before making such a Bug Report or Feature Request Post, please look through this Thread to see if your Issue or Feature hasn’t already been posted. I'll periodically summarise the Bug Reports and the Feature Requests and their Status in a Post to this Thread.
    • If you have further information about a Bug or a Feature Request then you can make an addendum Bug Report or Feature Request by following these guidelines. Please add the original Bug Report or Feature Request Issue/Post Number to the end of your Post's Heading.
    • In an effort to keep the number of Posts in this Thread from being overwhelmed, please do not post “Me Too” Bug Reports or Feature Requests.

If you would like to contact me to obtain help, or for any other reason, please do so by Posting to this Thread (greatly preferred) or, if you require some privacy, to the Fantasy Grounds PM System (not preferred at all).

Note that posting to the Fantasy Grounds Forums will result in the fastest response, not just from me but also from other users of this DOE. I only check my PM Inbox every couple of days.

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10