5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    I did the payment on march 13th 2016. I'm a bit confused on why I didnt receive the key already. It's been more than 30 hours, the payment should be confirmed already.

Blog Entries
    Cenaethon, please see my thread just before your reply.

I saw Damned one before so I replied without reading yours. I sent an email to your support email. Let's hope someone will answer me asap cause I am tired to wait.

Seriously, I am getting mad over here. You sent me a message with the License Key. I am, using it BUT IT ****ING DOESNT WORK. WTF IS WRONG HERE?????????? I still cant do **** on your LOGICIEL

Quote Originally Posted by Cenaethon View Post
    You sent me a message with the License Key. I am, using it BUT IT ... DOESNT WORK. WTF IS WRONG HERE??????????
    Why don't you tell us what isn't working? Do you get any error messages? What steps are you following? What fails? A little more info please so we can try to help you.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Doug helped Cenaethon on the support email.

He had accidentally set up two subscriptions in PayPal, and cancelled one. Our system only handles one subscription per user, so any cancellation affects all subscriptions. (Per FAQ on subscription page)

Doug has fixed up the system, and it looks like Cenaethon was able to install without any other issues.

Regards,
    JPG

My ultimate license is not working. it went again to free. I tried to uninstall and install again, even to play from steam, but the problem is still there. The program didn't recognice my ultimate license and It keeps saying is free. I tried to activate my licence again and nothing happened. Can anyone help me?

Blog Entries
    Send an email to us at [email protected] with the license key and email address you use and we can look it up to tell you the status.

You can also log onto Steam to see if you still have a recurring payment set up. If Paypal was unable to process the charge when it went to update, then it would try a few times and then suspend the account. Due to the volume, we cancel the suspended subscriptions. If you still want to use FG, you can start a new subscription and then the system will recreate a Recurring Subscription and email you a new key. * Make sure you don't already show that you have a Recurring Subscription before you do that. Our system only supports 1 sub per Paypal account.

When you get your new key, simply replace it in your FG Settings window and then re-run a Check for Updates. It should remember all your past purchases and creations and you can continue where you left off.

If this happens multiple times, you might consider using an alternate payment option or contacting your financial institution to let them know that the subscriptions charges are okay to allow.

-Doug

Thread Information