5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Yes thats correct.
    [DONT DO SUB FOR THIS CASE!] Do a $4 sub as your test rather than shelling out $40... just in case... you know... [DONT DO SUB FOR THIS CASE!]
    Apologies - dont do the SUB!
    Last edited by damned; December 18th, 2015 at 04:04.

No I think the sub also requires to check the validity of the sub at first load also.

Blog Entries
    Yes, you should avoid the subs or the Ultimate license since those all require you to check in. You will also want to turn off the alias feature when you go to launch your campaign and instead have your players use your Internal IP address for the connection.

I updated after purchasing the new icewind dale material and when it finished my launcher was once again reverted to the free version instead of the ultimate version that I own. I don't know why this is happening. It happened the last time I purchased a product specifically the DMG. It is making me apprehensive about buying things and updating the program if this is going to happen every time I do. I was supposed to play tonight but since I am the DM with the campaign I can't start it up and it is not looking good for playing tonight with this issue. Does anyone know why this is happening and how I can fix it. My key is correctly installed and I have used both update methods and still it shows a free version launcher.

Blog Entries
    I just sent an email on this. Were you able to get it resolved?

Updater not working

I have tried to update the game for the last 3 hours now. I bought the ultimate set for the monthly price. No problems there. Everytime i try to update it i keep getting different error messages. The current one i get now is 'SaveToVault
    Unable to extract file (modules/DD5E SRD Bestiary.mod)'.
    So what do i do.. just continue to retry or what? without updating my game will continue to read as free. I would really like to begin using this game asap. Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

john

Blog Entries
    Hey John,

Send us an email to [email protected] and we'd be happy to assist you. Let me know what license key you are trying to use and I can verify that you are using the correct one. Also, send a screenshot of your FG Settings window and a copy of the Update.log file from your Data Directory. That should give us enough info to identify any possible issues. Oh, and let us know what OS you are using.

Thanks,

Doug

everything hates me tonight lolol sorry wasnt really meant for anyone.. just tired of things not working like they should lol

Blog Entries
    No worries. Hopefully we can get it figured out soon.

Thread Information