Thread: Release v3.1.2

Quote Originally Posted by JeffKnight View Post
    In my demo (CoreRPG+ 3.1.2 New fresh) works O_O

https://oi58.tinypic.com/k4ct49.jpg

That looks like the old mod.
    Classic & Unity Ultimate License
    Timezone: US Central Time [CST = GMT-6/CDT = GMT-5]

Quote Originally Posted by Tel Arin View Post
    Sorry friend, but i can`t find it What is the option?

https://oi60.tinypic.com/52b5v8.jpg
    You should have many more options than you show in your screenshot. Not sure what the problem is but I'd try redownloading or rebooting or something like that. Also I don't know what ruleset you are using and whether those options appear in that ruleset.

Oh, also disable all the extensions which are now obsolete following this patch.

In my demo (CoreRPG+ 3.1.2 New fresh) works O_O

https://oi58.tinypic.com/k4ct49.jpg
    Yep, confirmed in 5e as well. Right click over dice tower and the context menu is blank.

Sorry friend, but i can`t find it What is the option?

https://oi60.tinypic.com/52b5v8.jpg
    It's only available for CoreRPG+ rulesets - rulesets based on CoreRPG that have health/HP to track. Base CoreRPG doesn't have a specific HP/health entry.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by JeffKnight View Post
    Anyone know how to do this yet?
    Check the version for the "CoreRPG ruleset" and the ruleset you're using in the chat window when you load up a campaign. It must be 3.1.2. If it isn't, check in your <FG app data>\rulesets directory for a directory called CoreRPG and/or one for the ruleset you're running (e.g. 5E) - rename them if they exist. If a CoreRPG or ruleset directory doesn't exist, delete the ruleset .pak file and run an update.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Check the version for the "CoreRPG ruleset" and the ruleset you're using in the chat window when you load up a campaign. It must be 3.1.2. If it isn't, check in your <FG app data>\rulesets directory for a directory called CoreRPG and/or one for the ruleset you're running (e.g. 5E) - rename them if they exist. If a CoreRPG or ruleset directory doesn't exist, delete the ruleset .pak file and run an update.
    Yep, everything is 3.1.2. I should have said that I had already renamed both CoreRPG and 5e pak files and run an update. I'm pretty sure this was working at some point in the last few weeks (I was running the test version) but now it ain't.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I'm pretty sure this was working at some point in the last few weeks (I was running the test version) but now it ain't.
    Running any extensions? Please try in a brand new campaign with no extensions.

I just created a new campaign (5E), no extensions, no modules enabled. (Running 3.1.2 test ultimate)

Enabled dice tower.

Joined using localhost from another instance. Dice tower has no options in radial menu.

Update: Ran on another machine (no license) on my LAN, same thing, no options in Dice tower radial menu, but it does allow me to roll dice onto it.
    Last edited by dberkompas; July 25th, 2015 at 20:10.
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Quote Originally Posted by dberkompas View Post
    I just created a new campaign (5E), no extensions, no modules enabled. (Running 3.1.2 test ultimate)

Enabled dice tower.

Joined using localhost from another instance. Dice tower has no options in radial menu.
    Looks like it's not working for 5E.

Thread Information