DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

Thread: Release v3.1.2

Quote Originally Posted by Sasmira View Post
    hmm ... you have perhaps miss something in your code no ? because the new effects don't work when you roll an Attack dice but only when you roll the damages dices :-(
    The attack effect for IFT conditional attacks is not added visually to the dice roll, but you'll see (EFFECTS: XX] in the report and the result (hit or miss) will be reported taking the effect into account. This is as per design (the devs have said this a few times), to enable dragging/dropping of attack results onto other (no IFT effected) targets.
    Last edited by Trenloe; July 31st, 2015 at 16:47.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

It's working, it's just not showing on the roll. See the [EFFECTS +2] on our attack line? That's the Effect ATK: +2 there. It's counted in the roll just not displayed as a modifier number explicitly.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    The attack effect for IFT conditional attacks is not added to the dice roll, but you'll see (EFFECTS: XX] in the report and the result (hit or miss) will be reported taking the effect into account. This is as per design (the devs have said this a few times), to enable dragging/dropping of attack results onto other (no IFT effected) targets.
    Ok, I'm agree with you and sorry if my question is ugly for you but I'm a beginner in FG and it's not easy for me to understand all script rules

Quote Originally Posted by Sasmira View Post
    Ok, I'm agree with you and sorry if my question is ugly for you but I'm a beginner in FG and it's not easy for me to understand all script rules
    Welcome to Fantasy Grounds!

Quote Originally Posted by kylania View Post
    Welcome to Fantasy Grounds!
    yeah thanks ! and in real life, my favorite terrain is the deeper Underground too

Thread Information