DICE PACKS BUNDLE

IF & IFT how do these guys work?

In wiki they a lot of examples that use IFT Type (Somerace) another example in a post used IFT Align(Evil) etc
    Assuming "TYPE" is Race and ALIGN is "alignment" are there any others?

Am I understanding that IF is self only and IFT is others?

Any tips on using this? Or does any know of a page or video covering this in more detail.
    Brice AKA BoringMadman

You use IF and IFT to check for any valid FG condition. Conditions are listed in the effects page and appear as buttons in the campaign effects window. Do a search for conditional effects and you'll find a few threads discussing them.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The IF tag always applies effects to the creature the effect is on if the condition is satisfied.

The IFT tag will only apply the effect to the creature for certain rolls which have a source actor and a target actor (such as attack, damage, save) and for which the other actor on the roll satisfies the target condition.

Cheers,
    JPG

Thread Information