DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffKnight View Post
    I can stop by and give a helping hand while I'm not DM'ing for the Adventures League.
    Cool. Shoot me your shirt size to [email protected] so I can order an extra one.

BTW don't forget to mention the booze soaked party with strippers (male and female).

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    BTW don't forget to mention the booze soaked party with strippers (male and female).
    DAMMIT, AS Senior Bearded Booth Babe from last year who was organizing it, this was going to be a surprise for all the noobs, now you ruined it.

Calling now to cancel everything...
    Ultimate License Holder--All can play in my games.

Need Help as a GM, PM me and I will give as much assistance as I can to get you started.

COMPLETED PROJECTS--Fifth Edition Foes (Frog God Games) 5E. Quests of Doom Volume 1 (Frog God Games) 5E, Quests of Doom Volume II (Frog God Games) 5E.

CURRENT PROJECTS--Quests of Doom 3 & 4 (Frog God Games) 5E.

Schedule permitting, I hope to be out Friday, Sat, and Sun. Happy to help however I can.

ARgh! Another reason for me to try to move to a more populous place!!! Or at least try and go to Gen Con...
    Time Zone - Mountain Standard
    Looking to Play
    Looking to DM- considering doing some AL stuff in FG

Blog Entries
    Thanks everyone. Stop by and say hello if you are in the area.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Thanks for the tip. I've been using OvernightPrint.com and have been very happy with them in the past. I've also used VistaPrint and found them to be decent. I will take a look at Docucopies too, though.

Does anyone know of a good place to rent a projector and screen setup near Indy? We have an event on Saturday night where we will need to show off a video for about 15-30 minutes in front of a crowd of Savage Worlds folks. I'm toying with the idea of renting something instead of disconnecting and using my home theater projector and trying to find a stand for an older business pull down screen I have.

By the way, this is an advance notice that we'll be showing off something very cool (I think) at this panel this year. Tickets to the seminar are required, but free. At this time there are roughly 70 tickets still remaining.
    https://gencon.highprogrammer.com/ge...ent/SEM1575666

It is looking like the announcement and video will actually be occurring at the following seminar in the room next to the first seminar:
    https://gencon.highprogrammer.com/ge...ent/SEM1575984
    Okay, so plans have changed a bit. I will still be talking at these panels, but not announcing anything new yet. We are going to hold that announcement for a later date. Instead, I'm going to take an opportunity to show off the Savage Worlds ruleset in Fantasy Grounds. It will be a super short taste since we only have about 15 minutes, but it should bring a wave of new folks over to check out Fantasy Grounds.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Okay, so plans have changed a bit. I will still be talking at these panels, but not announcing anything new yet. We are going to hold that announcement for a later date. Instead, I'm going to take an opportunity to show off the Savage Worlds ruleset in Fantasy Grounds. It will be a super short taste since we only have about 15 minutes, but it should bring a wave of new folks over to check out Fantasy Grounds.
    Cool - spread the other game love!
    Savage Worlds on Fantasy Grounds rocks.

Nice to see the bearded booth babes again this year. Although two didn't have beards...

Thanks for letting me hang out and pick your brains.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Just woke up from my after Gen Con slumber. It was great to stop by and pick ddavison's brain. Doug was actually kind enough to help my son with a chair in the lobby! Thanks.

Have a safe trip back home. I hope to be able to join the Bearded Booth Babes next year.

MAT
    Ultimate License Holder
    Time Zone: U.S. Eastern (GMT -5 or -4; Check Local Listings)
    DM: D&D 5E - Out of the Abyss
    Player: Homebrew Worlds on FG and Waterdeep Dragon Heist Live

Thread Information