FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Believe me, after four days of talking to or at 40k people nothing helps. :-)

BTW Doug, ive found that Docucopies.com is a good place to get flyers cheap.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the tip. I've been using OvernightPrint.com and have been very happy with them in the past. I've also used VistaPrint and found them to be decent. I will take a look at Docucopies too, though.

Does anyone know of a good place to rent a projector and screen setup near Indy? We have an event on Saturday night where we will need to show off a video for about 15-30 minutes in front of a crowd of Savage Worlds folks. I'm toying with the idea of renting something instead of disconnecting and using my home theater projector and trying to find a stand for an older business pull down screen I have.

By the way, this is an advance notice that we'll be showing off something very cool (I think) at this panel this year. Tickets to the seminar are required, but free. At this time there are roughly 70 tickets still remaining.
    https://gencon.highprogrammer.com/ge...ent/SEM1575666

It is looking like the announcement and video will actually be occurring at the following seminar in the room next to the first seminar:
    https://gencon.highprogrammer.com/ge...ent/SEM1575984

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Thanks for the tip. I've been using OvernightPrint.com and have been very happy with them in the past. I've also used VistaPrint and found them to be decent. I will take a look at Docucopies too, though.

Does anyone know of a good place to rent a projector and screen setup near Indy? We have an event on Saturday night where we will need to show off a video for about 15-30 minutes in front of a crowd of Savage Worlds folks. I'm toying with the idea of renting something instead of disconnecting and using my home theater projector and trying to find a stand for an older business pull down screen I have.

By the way, this is an advance notice that we'll be showing off something very cool (I think) at this panel this year. Tickets to the seminar are required, but free. At this time there are roughly 70 tickets still remaining.
    https://gencon.highprogrammer.com/ge...ent/SEM1575666
    Something very cool concerning Savage Worlds and Fantasy Grounds?
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Blog Entries
    The news is actually Savage Worlds and SmiteWorks related more-so than Fantasy Grounds related. It's going to catch people by surprise.

* I just updated the post above about the seminar where the video will be shown. It will be announced in the first seminar and shown in the 2nd.
    It is looking like the announcement and video will actually be occurring at the following seminar in the room next to the first seminar:
    https://gencon.highprogrammer.com/ge...ent/SEM1575984

Blog Entries
    The news is actually Savage Worlds and SmiteWorks related more-so than Fantasy Grounds related. It's going to catch people by surprise.
    Somewhere along the lines of the Deadlands Noir novel I suppose? Either way, I look forward to reading about the announcement. Too bad I couldn't make it to GenCon this year.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Blog Entries
    No, we are still working on the Deadlands Noir novel since it needs a little love at the moment. This is something different entirely and larger in scale.

I can stop by and give a helping hand while I'm not DM'ing for the Adventures League.
    Classic & Unity Ultimate License
    Timezone: US Central Time [CST = GMT-6/CDT = GMT-5]

VenomousFiligree
    Throw in a flight from the UK and I'll help!

No, we are still working on the Deadlands Noir novel since it needs a little love at the moment. This is something different entirely and larger in scale.
    Savage Worlds CRPG!?

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousFiligree View Post
    Throw in a flight from the UK and I'll help!
    Ditto from Oz
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Yep just checked flights from San Diego - Not gonna happen this year. I would of gladly helped all four days if I had some more notice so the flight wasn't so last minute. Perhaps next year with a bit more notice ?
    ~~~~
    Ultimate Licenses (Classic and Unity)
    ALL 5E content to date
    (And the user formerly known as Sprou7)

Thread Information