DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Mask_of_winter View Post
    Encounters even. Having been to the Hall and seen how crazy and loud it was I doubt anybody would want to stay in one spot for hours. There's so much to see at GenCon. You've got less than 5 mins to get someone to buy your product because there's plenty of shiny stuff and it's usually the next booth over.
    RPGs are fun to play but unless it's Wil Wheaton or something with pros and high production values it's boring to watch others play. The goal is to show what FG can do and you don't need a 4 hours session to demonstrate that.
    The thought was be running a dungeon crawl so that the action is nearly continuous. This way, anyone that walks up can see the system in action without having to wait for 20 minutes for something to happen.
    Ultimate License Holder--All can play in my games.

Need Help as a GM, PM me and I will give as much assistance as I can to get you started.

COMPLETED PROJECTS--Fifth Edition Foes (Frog God Games) 5E. Quests of Doom Volume 1 (Frog God Games) 5E, Quests of Doom Volume II (Frog God Games) 5E.

CURRENT PROJECTS--Quests of Doom 3 & 4 (Frog God Games) 5E.

You could just run one live game in the booth, but before the Con get some recordings of a games using different rulesets that could be run in a loop at scheduled times. Guys in the booth could just explain what's going on if there were questions. You might need to get some cheap headsets if you were running a recorded game and a live one at the same time.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mask_of_winter View Post
    Encounters even. Having been to the Hall and seen how crazy and loud it was I doubt anybody would want to stay in one spot for hours. There's so much to see at GenCon. You've got less than 5 mins to get someone to buy your product because there's plenty of shiny stuff and it's usually the next booth over.
    RPGs are fun to play but unless it's Wil Wheaton or something with pros and high production values it's boring to watch others play. The goal is to show what FG can do and you don't need a 4 hours session to demonstrate that.
    I agree. Targeted demos where you can answer a direct question per group of folks seems like the best use of time to me. That's basically what we do now and it seems to work.

Thread Information