DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Advanced Fighting Fantasy (ruleset and queries)

Hello,

Sorry if this repeats some information elsewhere, though I've searched and haven't found anything as yet. I recently installed the Advanced Fighting Fantasy Ruleset (https://sourceforge.net/projects/aff2e/files/) as a possible ruleset for a number of settings which is quick and flexible. Has anyone tried this?

The installation works, yet I can't seem to get a view of any character generation (as the GM). It's been a while since I've used FG (I was previously using the WFRP2 ruleset to GM over a year ago), so perhaps I'm forgetting something?

However, I can't find any NPC stat table, either, which according to the link above, in the updates, it should have.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

(Edit: I think I may have resolved my issue! I went into Manage Characters as opposed to Create Campaign - it's been quite a while since I've used FG! I suspect I should still have a mini NPC sheet, though?)

Nikoli
    Last edited by Nikoli; July 12th, 2015 at 18:47.
    Nikoli

You can create/maintain PCs in campaign mode. Just right-click in the "Character selection" window and select "create item".

The same for NPCs - first create a NPC group by right-clicking in the NPC list and selecting "create item", then add NPCs to the new NPC group by, you guessed it, right-clicking in the new NPC group and selecting "Create item".
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information