FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    This sounds awesome, but unfortunately i'll still have a few hrs work to do by the time you guys kick off.

Hello there all. Im looking to play a half elf bard in you campaign. I have limited table topping experience but ive been messing around quite a bit with fantasy grounds so at least the software wont be to much of a learning curve. Hopefully we can all have some fun together.

Welcome Jonathon. As I mentioned in the other thread, I had to change the kickoff date and moved it up 2 days - it is now running on Wednesday July 8th at 8pm ET. I will run a new second game on Friday July 17th -details to follow.

The server is up now for anyone that wants to test their connection or enter their pc into FG. If you sent me your pc already, I have imported into the server as well. If the server goes down, please let me know as we are having some storms and I will be at work during the day. If that happens, I will reset the server upon my return, but I dont anticipate any issues.

Worked great for me! Even switched my Sneak Attack to a proper effect instead of my newbie "weapon" I had it as. heh

I'm having an old friend come in from out of town so I might have to miss the 1st one guys. Happy gaming!
    I am not a gamer because I have no life. I am a gamer because I choose to have many.

Aww, we were going to be such an adorable party. Two Gnomes and a Halfling with some Elvishy babysitters!

Sorry I couldn't make the first one...hopefully it was a good time.

It was...something. We had a legitimate reason to insert the music 'Yakety Sax', if that tells you anything. But it was fun

Being first level is hard! I absolutely loved it but being able to take more than two hits would certainly be useful. When you have 9 health and the multiple 1/4 CR creatures you're facing get Multiattack with an average of 8 damage things are grim! Each of our battles we had at least 1 party member down for the whole fight. Otherwise it was really fun with a ton of pretty inventive attack strategies and fun banter. Talen had some nifty sound effects which really helped set the mood too. I can still hear the "cavegulls" in my nightmares!

Thanks so much to Talen, Gutzag, Hurricane and Alston for making my first Adventure League umm.. adventures so enjoyable.

Thread Information