5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    Speaking from personal disappointment, almost everyone softballs, either on purpose or subconsciously. The amount of critical analysis (for either definition of "Critical") is sorely lacking.

And back on the ENnie front: I just reviewed Streets of Zobeck, which won Gold for best adventure awhile ago. This, alone, should convince you they are nothing more than a popularity contest in which quality will seldom triumph.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    He doesnt mince his words....

Welcome to the FG community and forums Bryce!

I'd be interested in whether you had ever reviewed PCGen, I did some cursory searching but I didn't find it if you had.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    Smite works should send a review copy of FG along with a module or two
    Endzeitgeist's Paetrons can expedite what he reviews.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

And the fairly remarkable thing is that he gives fair reviews to the ones that his supporters request. That level of honesty is rare.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryce0lynch View Post
    Speaking from personal disappointment, almost everyone softballs, either on purpose or subconsciously. The amount of critical analysis (for either definition of "Critical") is sorely lacking.

And back on the ENnie front: I just reviewed Streets of Zobeck, which won Gold for best adventure awhile ago. This, alone, should convince you they are nothing more than a popularity contest in which quality will seldom triumph.
    Welcome Bryce0lynch on re-reading your post I gather you are Bryce of 10' Pole...

Thread Information