5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
    Blog Entries

Fantasy Grounds receives an ENnie Nomination for Best Software

Specifically, the entry was for several products and the D&D Complete Core Monster Pack was selected as a nominee. You can see the full listing here and please check it out during voting that begins on July 4th.

https://www.ennie-awards.com/blog/20...light-winners/

Jolly well done.

Blog Entries
    Good stuff!
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

This also means that we are going to need to rally votes for FG since it's going up against some stiff competition.

Blog Entries
    It is indeed.

Interesting that they classified the Monster Pack as software. Still, very good publicly, even if a its a source of very confused people arriving on the messageboard.

Blog Entries
    There are some unusual rules about what can and can't be submitted. Fantasy Grounds itself and even the 5E rulesets were not eligible because they weren't "new" during the time and our past submissions have always been denied or ignored. I submitted The Lost Mine of Phandelver modules, the D&D Complete Core Class Pack and the D&D Complete Core Monster Pack modules this time since they seemed to follow the exact letter of the rules.

You can submit individual Versions as new Doug, we do that at PCGen when we make significant version changes.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    There are some unusual rules about what can and can't be submitted. Fantasy Grounds itself and even the 5E rulesets were not eligible because they weren't "new" during the time and our past submissions have always been denied or ignored. I submitted The Lost Mine of Phandelver modules, the D&D Complete Core Class Pack and the D&D Complete Core Monster Pack modules this time since they seemed to follow the exact letter of the rules.
    Isn't the Monster Pack going up against Roll20, like ALL of Roll20. I didn't know that Roll20 was created in the past year.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Thread Information