DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Just in case you don't notice

Moon has just released Test version 3.1.2 which includes a whole host of new effects specifically designed for the upcoming DMG. A good deal of recent posts have been aimed at stuff which currently can't be automated such as invulnerability armour, NIL damage on successful saving throws and many more. All of these (and a lot more) are now supported. Moon has also updated the Effects Wiki detailing all of the new effects and has given a great many examples. All new (and ancient) users should make sure they give it a good read.

Lots of other stuff has been included which could only be done via an extension such as the optional conditions, moving dice tower and the effects of hit points under zero.

This is just awesome and I know quite a few others will share my opinion.

Happy gaming.

Blog Entries
    Sounds good, looking forward to it.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

That sounds like it involves a LOT of work. I love that the developers are so dedicated to making their product all that their customers want and more.
    Pacific Timezone
    Ultimate License
    PHB Deluxe / Monster Manual

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    This is just awesome and I know quite a few others will share my opinion.

Happy gaming.
    Yeah, I'm impatient for the DMG.
    "We adore chaos because we love to produce order."
    M.C. Escher

"Let's face it: for some people, roleplaying is a serious challenge, a life-or-death struggle."
    J. M. Caparula / Scott Haring

"It emerges that physics is basic but inessential; that is the crucial fact."
    Wolfgang Smith

How's this coming along? I'm looking forward to these features going live, not to mention the DMG release it lays the groundwork for.

Quote Originally Posted by epithet View Post
    How's this coming along?
    Subscribe to the thread in the laboratory forum: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Release-v3-1-2

Moon Wizard updates this thread as more stuff is added to the test version and usually gives a few days advance notice of when he plans to move it into live.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Jones View Post
    That sounds like it involves a LOT of work. I love that the developers are so dedicated to making their product all that their customers want and more.
    And yet, some will complain about the costs associated with these efforts. Can't please everyone.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Jones View Post
    It really is pretty amazing, and also refreshing to see people doing work they truly care about and are dedicated to. That's the recipe for quality products. It's true with bakers, chefs, tailors, doctors, and of course with Virtual gaming table tops and associated products.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Mandrick View Post
    It really is pretty amazing, and also refreshing to see people doing work they truly care about and are dedicated to. That's the recipe for quality products.
    I very much agree.
    "We adore chaos because we love to produce order."
    M.C. Escher

"Let's face it: for some people, roleplaying is a serious challenge, a life-or-death struggle."
    J. M. Caparula / Scott Haring

"It emerges that physics is basic but inessential; that is the crucial fact."
    Wolfgang Smith

Thread Information