DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 14 of 17 First ... 41213141516 ... Last
    Thanks for the quick response Ian . Take your time it's not that urgent.

My player's getting an error when casting spells, anyone can help me figure out where I messed up? Or if it is just a ruleset/update issue?

Ruleset Error: window: Control(name) anchoring to an undefined control (token) in windowclass (client_ct_entry)
    Last edited by MMOaddicted; September 12th, 2018 at 22:29.

That would be an issue in the ruleset or extension code. If you've already disabled all extensions and tried again, then it would be something that the ruleset developers will need to look at.

Regards,
    JPG

Only extension I am running are the included chat fonts, since the originals were mostly illegible. At least I think they are included as I do not remember downloading them separately.

OOps, thanks for your response Moon Wizard. They say they can deal, so it's not top priority Ian

Hi MMOaddicted,

I think I need to take a look at the Shadowrun ruleset, a few things changed in the combat tracker in the latest releases and I haven’t been through and checked it for a while.

If I get some spare time I’ll fix it up.

Thank you Ian, as I said, it's useable which is the most we can ask of something free. If you get the time then it'd be wiz, if not then no problem, I know you're busy with C'thulhu and stuff. Oh by the way, off topic, do you remember that arthurian thing we played back in the day? What was it called? I know it used fate, or was it savage worlds?

Another possible issue, or I am doing sthg wrong, I can't seem to put tokens on a map from the tracker, getting the following error "Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_token.lua"]:24: attempt to call field 'replaceCombatantToken' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_token.lua"]:24: attempt to call field 'replaceCombatantToken' (a nil value)"

Also, the tracker for my player looks like this. Sorry for the spam, running a one shot to teach a newbie the system, and narrating as problems crop up Tracker looks perfectly fine for me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Extensions? Try without any? Verified you are using upto date and compatible versions?

Are you using Advanced Kombat or Enhanced Layers that require you place tokens on specific layers?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information