DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 13 of 17 First ... 31112131415 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    unnatural 20

What version numbers are showing in Chat?
    What were you doing when that error occurred?
    ianmward does keep this maintained but he is not playing it regularly so new bugs do creep in with engine updates.
    If you can supply some more info Im sure he will address it.

Thanks for the quick response.

The error occurs on load in. Fantasy Grounds just asked me to update tonight, but the error was occurring previously.

error2.jpg
    Last edited by inawkwardscience; May 28th, 2018 at 04:31. Reason: Including screenshot

Quote Originally Posted by unnatural 20 View Post
    I have a couple questions.

First, I keep getting this error:
    Attachment 23603
    Is there anything I can do to fix it?

Secondly, is anyone using this ruleset? I would love to learn how you entered .mod info, such as race info.
    I have fixed this and posted v1.1.2 (see 1st post).

The module needs to be created extracting and editing the XML. One day I will make a version where you can edit them in the ruleset, but don't hold your breath...

It works! Thank you!

I won't hold my breath, I'm lucky to get this. It looks like a lot of work, thank you.

As far as XML editing, you have all the names in place, I can just add flavor text. right?

Would descriptive text go between <p> and </p>? I would love a template, I wonder if Nicodemus' old ones would work.

<text type="formattedtext">
    <p>
    </p>
    </text>

The formattedtext control uses FG specific markup - similar to basic HTML formatting, but with some differences. See the “Internal representation” section here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/refdo...extcontrol.xcp
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks! It looks like my work is cut out for me and I have a lot to learn.

Any advice on editing the theme? For instance, I can't find the background image used in the ruleset. I've combed through every folder.

Quote Originally Posted by unnatural 20 View Post
    Thanks! It looks like my work is cut out for me and I have a lot to learn.

Any advice on editing the theme? For instance, I can't find the background image used in the ruleset. I've combed through every folder.
    graphics/desktop/frame.png for the desktop background.
    Other graphics are in graphics/frames as Damned says.

Hey there folks,
    Could anyone help me out as to how matrix stuff is supposed to work using the ruleset? Was it all ever implemented? Theere seems to be no way of making an npc a technomancer, and I am having a hard time figuring out how to work the matrix programs on the character sheet. Thanks in advance, I just hope Catalyst gets it's head out of the past and licenses 5e to FG, I'll gladly rebuy all the supplements I already own, I am honestly considering switching over to roll20 (as much as I hate it) for Shadowrun, despite Ian's *marvellous* work, this ruleset has a too old foundation in my opinion, make-up can do only so much one might say . Thanks again for your work here Ian. I remember how this used to be and oh boy, it's *way* more useable now.

Thanks for the kind words, I’m glad people are getting something from all of the hard work!

To be honest I cannot remember what I implemented and what not, I’ll take a look and see what I can find.

Thread Information