FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 11 of 17 First ... 910111213 ... Last

I have just uploaded a version 1.1.0 which resolves the problem with FG hanging or giving a stack overflow error when the resist roll has no dice.
    It also includes shiny new icons for the Spell Type buttons, thanks to Honken for making them!

Many thanks for this! I am just struggling with adding information in the character sheet (for example skills). I don't find the usual 'edit' button and the drag&drop from the ruleset does not work either. Any tips?

Try dragging and dropping from the library.
    To add manually, right click and choose the new item option.
    Some objects, like guns, have a seperate right click option to add sub-objects (ammo in the cas of weapons).

If you're still stuck PM me and I'll see if we can coincide so I can talk you through it.

Cheers,

Ian

Want to help

So yeah I got all the 4th ed books if you give me instructions as to how I can add the content to your fg Id love to finish it out so players can have a detailed list of stuff. Like adding mods to guns, comlinks, armor ect. Adding drones ect. If there are any books you need I have them all in pdf form as well and would love to help you complete this masterpiece. If nothing else just for completion sake. Id do it myself but Im terrible at programming

Quote Originally Posted by ianmward View Post
    Try dragging and dropping from the library.
    To add manually, right click and choose the new item option.
    Some objects, like guns, have a seperate right click option to add sub-objects (ammo in the cas of weapons).

If you're still stuck PM me and I'll see if we can coincide so I can talk you through it.

Cheers,

Ian
    Thanks for your help. Sorry it took me a while to feedback but I finally managed to try again and it worked. The issue was that the skill by default will appear in the "overview" category, where I was looking for it in "Combat" category. I have explored a bit more the ruleset and it looks fraggin' awesome! The automated dice roll will really help make things easier in-game...

Are there any plans for a 5E update? I am useless in terms of programming and such, but would happily contribute by entering data in the ruleset to update the library module if anyone can cover the ruleset part.

Also, is there any easy way to change the background of the ruleset?
    Last edited by kaeln; February 7th, 2017 at 19:35.

I just uploaded a new version (v1.1.1) with a small fix to reenable drag and drop items after the CoreRPG v3.2.2 (Thanks to Ardem for pointing out the problem).

See the first post in this thread for the link to the new version.

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by kaeln View Post
    Are there any plans for a 5E update? I am useless in terms of programming and such, but would happily contribute by entering data in the ruleset to update the library module if anyone can cover the ruleset part.

Also, is there any easy way to change the background of the ruleset?
    There are plans for a 5e version but it will probably be a complete rewrite and will take some time.

Changing the background is easy with an extension. You just need to override the desktop frame definition:

Code:
    	<framedef name="desktop">
    		<bitmap file="graphics/desktop/frame.png" />
    		<topleft rect="0,0,64,122" />
    		<top rect="64,0,256,122" />
    		<topright rect="320,0,105,122" />
    		<left rect="0,122,64,200" />
    		<middle rect="64,122,256,200" />
    		<right rect="320,122,105,200" />
    		<decal rect="425,0,322,322" />
    	</framedef>
    Or unpack the ruleset and replace graphics/desktop/frame.png with a suitable replacement.

is anyone using this ruleset getting the folowing error regularly? I keep getting it every time it tries to save:

Runtime Error: Unable to save file (C:/ProgramData/Fantasy Grounds/GlobalRegistry.lua) - Error (13): Permission denied
    Database Notice: Campaign saved.

The campaign still seems ot save but I get this all the time and it is quite annoying. Any ideas on a fix?
    Thanks.

John

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by strahd1969 View Post
    is anyone using this ruleset getting the folowing error regularly? I keep getting it every time it tries to save:

Runtime Error: Unable to save file (C:/ProgramData/Fantasy Grounds/GlobalRegistry.lua) - Error (13): Permission denied
    Database Notice: Campaign saved.

The campaign still seems ot save but I get this all the time and it is quite annoying. Any ideas on a fix?
    Thanks.

John
    Delete the file. FG will recreate it.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Delete the file. FG will recreate it.
    Thank you!!!
    John

Thread Information