DICE PACKS BUNDLE

character creation issue

here are some issue i have encounter during character creation
    the sorcerer with draconic bloodline cant choose is bloodline and as golden dragon for base
    the fighter cant choose is fighting style
    when choosing fighter the player get a long bow and a staff even if he didnt take one
    all the race from all the book are all separate in the character wizard same goes for the class
    and im not sure but i think they are similar problem with all the class and the problem goes on as the player level up

and all that since the update that as change the character wizard hud
    i play with the 5e dnd ruleset
    Last edited by Alsa142; April 3rd, 2023 at 00:52.

Blog Entries
    MOD: moved to 5E forums since this is 5E specific.

Do you (or the DM) have any extensions enabled? Does it repeat in a new campaign with no extensions?
    What books do you have loaded?
    Are you using the Character Wizard or Drag and Drop?

To address some of the items you identified;
    - The type of Dragon Ancestor is not a choice, you have to note it on your abilities tab. I do it by changing the "Dragon Ancestor" to "Dragon Ancestor - Gold (Fire)"

- I've duplicated the error with the longbow and staff, new campaign,
    PHB loaded
    - Fighting Style gets added, but no choice is made, you need to handle it the same as Dragon Ancestor.
    - Not sure what you mean about the races and classes though.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Welcome to the forums.

As LE says above fighting style and blooodline are manual picks; there's no mechanism in FGU at the moment to have those broken out into their own category of thing which would allow such a choice. There are probably other abilities in other classes where such choices will need to be made manually - like Warlocks patrons for example.

All of the races, backgrounds, and classes will show in the wizard for all modules that you have open. This may well mean that duplicate races, classes etc will appear on the list. You can, however, restrict the view to just one book using the filter at the top of the window to select just one module. Also, of course, you can make sure that you don't share any books that you don't want your players to use so that only the options you allow will be available to them.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information