DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    One Weird War II and All for One pack for me thank you!
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Awesome! Just bought Complete Core, Complete Monster, HotDQ and RoT. Was planning on picking up the 5e stuff very soon anyway, but this made me pull the trigger.

Great.
    Just got an ultimate licence, Complete Monster and Rot.
    Now i have the full set.

Blog Entries
    Do we think the 5E DMG is going to be released before the end of the sale? Or maybe soon after?

(I'm not panting, really, I'm not).

Blog Entries
    Doug posted elsewhere - it still has some feature support being added and has to be proofed and then get Wizards approval... so... not during Sale window.

I am planning on buying the Ultimate package and use it for a 5E game. What 5E add ons are most useful? If someone could give me a suggested list in order of priority, that would help me put together an order in the next day or so

Thanks!

Blog Entries
    I will leave it to the community to respond, but I would say that the adventures are pretty complete as far as the monsters included. LMOP also includes pre-gens and the basic rules, so you are covered for player stuff as well if money is tight.

For the short term you just need the adventures, in the long term get the two core packs.

Also if you are a player just the full license is all you need.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    I will leave it to the community to respond, but I would say that the adventures are pretty complete as far as the monsters included. LMOP also includes pre-gens and the basic rules, so you are covered for player stuff as well if money is tight.
    What does LMOP? And is there any need for the Core Class or Monsters Manual?

Also, Steam offers a 4 pack - is that four pack just 4 of the 39.99 licenses so you can give some to other players for GM trading off purposes? How easy is it to transfer the GM role during an adventure?

Thanks for the help!

Blog Entries
    Sorry, the LMOP is for the Lost Mine of Phandelver adventure. It's the starter set adventure for D&D fifth edition. You don't technically need the complete core packs to use it unless you want access to feats or the other classes outside of the basic set without entering your class information manually.

The 4-pack on Steam is exactly what you listed. 4x$39 standard license. Instead of ~ $160, it's now only $83.99 due to the sale and the original discount. Any of those licenses can choose to be the DM. They would only have access to additional 5E modules that they purchased though, when they DM a game. A DM can share library modules with connected players while the game is running, but they can't share from DM to DM.

Thread Information