STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
    Blog Entries

Summer Sale is officially launched. Everything from 10% - 30% off [NO LONGER RUNNING]

You can pick up items here or on Steam. The sale prices should match and the sale runs until June 22nd.

Sweet going to pick up Hoard of the dragon Queen and Rise of Tiamat

Blog Entries
    So, no PotA until the 23rd then.

On a positive, I have a friend (shocking I know) who is planning on taking the plunge... have already let him know about this.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    Was planning to grab the core 5e modules after July 4th . . but this just pushed that date up considerably. :-)
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Thanks for Posting this...

Hey Doug, just a question does Valve alert you if it gets picked for one of the 1 day crazy discounts that way you can get the SW store changed for that day?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    Hey Doug, just a question does Valve alert you if it gets picked for one of the 1 day crazy discounts that way you can get the SW store changed for that day?
    I don't know, since we've never been picked for it before. There are so many games on Steam that the chances are still pretty slim. We keep an eye on it though and if it does, they will be reflected here too -- even if Valve doesn't notify us.

I think I might have to finally purchase my Ultimate upgrade so I wont have to sub any more
    FSHSchmo's Amazing Tabletop Discord Server - https://discord.gg/7RMAXfgSqd
    FSHSchmo's Amazing Tabletop Stream - https://twitch.tv/fshschmo
    FSHSchmo's Amazing Tabletop Podcast is available on
    Amazon Music/Audible, Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Podbean, & Spotify.

Great. Definitely going to buy some stuff. And just encouraged my players to buy their own licenses (I have the ultimate, but sometimes I want to be player)
    By the way: Your shop gives me headache every time I went there. Don't want to whinge about the map and token packs, but are they supposed to be everywhere on the shop? If I choose "System: Call of Cthulhu" the first Call-of-Cthulhu-product is listed on page 5. No offence, but this may be not a perfect start for new customers. And if I am looking for 5th stuff, the flood of class packs may also be a distraction. The alphabetic order is a problem here. Again, no offence, I know, shops are not only problematic but expensive too. But this could be much more customer-friendly. Greetings :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Hastur View Post
    By the way: Your shop gives me headache every time I went there. Don't want to whinge about the map and token packs, but are they supposed to be everywhere on the shop? If I choose "System: Call of Cthulhu" the first Call-of-Cthulhu-product is listed on page 5. No offence, but this may be not a perfect start for new customers.
    The default display order is "By Release Date". If you select the Call of Cthulhu ruleset and leave the default "Product Type" to "any" you will see all of the products compatible with the Call of Cthulhu ruleset - which includes maps and token packs. A lot of these have had more recent releases than the CoC supplements so you see then first. Change the search type radio button "by Type then Title" and you'll get a better experience - don't just go with the defaults if you're not seeing what you want!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information