STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Thread: Release v3.1.1

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    One of the videos that one linked to was this one

Ok, ok - its off topic.
    That's only off topic if you don't drink beer while gaming on occasion.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Just a question about this:

[5E] Reverted back to auto opening combat subsection when NPC becomes active in combat tracker. This may become an option, if needed.

It's not working in my running campaign.
    Do i have to start a new one, to get this working?

Quote Originally Posted by Thegroo View Post
    [5E] Reverted back to auto opening combat subsection when NPC becomes active in combat tracker. This may become an option, if needed.

It's not working in my running campaign.
    Do i have to start a new one, to get this working?
    It's always a good idea to see if you can recreate issues in a new campaign, with no extensions loaded. This will tell you quickly if the issue is with the base ruleset or your campaign/extensions you're running.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Others have reported it not working in another thread.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    Others have reported it not working in another thread.
    Thanks for that, I had noticed that too. But I don't think any of them reported back if they'd tried it in a new campaign or if they had any extensions running. I was also trying to offer some general troubleshooting advice - in response to a direct question about trying it in a blank campaign.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I just tested with a new campaign with no extensions.
    Still not opening.

I tested with NPC's from the monster pack, HotQ, and even created new npc's in the campaign.

EDIT: Deleted the 5e.pak and let it redownload. Still not working
    Last edited by Thegroo; June 16th, 2015 at 21:44.

Quote Originally Posted by Thegroo View Post
    I just tested with a new campaign with no extensions.
    Still not opening.

I tested with NPC's from the monster pack, HotQ, and even created new npc's in the campaign.

EDIT: Deleted the 5e.pak and let it redownload. Still not working
    OK, that proves that it looks like the return to original functionality hasn't worked.

Since the last patch, whenever I share an item by dragging it to the player's portrait it now adds the item instantly to their inventory instead of popping up the item on their screen like previously. Is there any way to restore the original functionality, or any way to share an item to a single person instead of everyone (via right-click -> share sheet).

This functionality has been changed for a few versions now. Right now, there is no way to do this, since the new item transfer feature overrides the handling for item records.

This allows a GM to quickly assign items to a PC without having to have each PC open.
    * Transfer item from party sheet to PC
    * Transfer items between players

I might be able to add an override key (i.e. CTRL) for future versions.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I might be able to add an override key (i.e. CTRL) for future versions.
    That'd be much appreciated. I find it really awkward not being able to 'show' people items without sticking them into their inventories. Especially since the inventory sorts alphanumerically, so in a large inventory the new item I give them gets quickly shuffled away somewhere and we have to chase it down to see what it was.

Thread Information