FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Thx a lot for your amazing work !

I'm curious, with the new update going live did any of the old extensions you are relying on break? I doubt they will be updated since their functionality is already in FG.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Well I haven't tested them extensively but none have broken so far.
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Hey Farnaby - really nice work on pulling together all the spells. I know there are a lot of people here who appreciate it, including me! If I see any problems, I'll let you know! And, in agreement with the above, I thought that alignment conditions, etc. were now built in.

Alignment conditions are now built into FG using the ALIGN(XXXX) conditional operator: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...onal_Operators

As a result, there is no need for the alignment conditions extension and as of the previous FG version (v3.1.2) I ceased to update it.

The alignment condition extension is not supported in FG v3.1.3, and will cause issues with some of the recent effect fixes/updates in the base ruleset. Everyone should not be using the effects condition extension with FG v3.1.3.

The very useful spells module should be updated. For example: IFT:chaotic; should now be: IFT:ALIGN(chaotic);

Sorry this causes extra work, but there is no point in maintaining an old extension when the functionality is included in the base FG ruleset.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ah well, I now know what I'll be doing next....

Cheers Trenloe.
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Blog Entries
    The right search and replace should be able to fix this change.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Yeah, shouldn't be a problem.
    I just need to try out the effects to see if they work first. :-)

I really appreciate all the work you've put into this, Fanaby - I've been wanting something like this to be available for years! I have a question, though - I see that youir spellbook depends on having three extensions loaded. If one of these stopped being updated with future releases of FG (in particular, the DCPlus extension), that might break the spells that depend on it - is that right? If so, what would be the fallback position?

I wanted to say thanks for all the hard work, Farnaby!

Thread Information