DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Community map modules

A number of community members have given permission for their maps to be packaged up into modules for ease of use within Fantasy Grounds.

Over the next few weeks I'll be slowly releasing modules in this thread that contain maps created by community members - they are all their own work and they have given permission for these modules to be created.

Installation

Unzip the .mod file contained within the attachments in the threads below into your <FG App Data>\modules directory, then activate the module from within a Fantasy Grounds campaign: Library -> Modules

The maps will appear in the Library (under the "Maps" section) and as an additional tab in the "Images & Maps" list.
    Last edited by Trenloe; June 2nd, 2015 at 23:45.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

sukEET's Maps - Volume 1

sukEET has created a lot of maps - see this thread for examples: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...have-some-maps

This module contains a set of sukEET's best maps (by his own admission).

I've resized most of these to be 50 pixels per 5' square. Some of the town maps were too large to resize to 50 pixels per 5' so I left these as is.

Nothing but GIMP! has ever touched these images... (Added a sharpen mask of 35% if I increased the size of the image to reducing blurring, and exported as JPG with 75% quality to keep file sizes relatively low with minimal quality loss).

You'll find this module right at the end of the module activation window - module names beginning in a lower case letter appear after all module names beginning with an uppercase letter.

Minor update to include a module thumbnail. Previous downloads 38.
    Last edited by Trenloe; June 23rd, 2015 at 17:46.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    I was gonna say... don't you mean GIMP!
    (but apparently you caught it yourself)
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

This module cause my FG to crash when I opened the module. Happens every time I tried (3 times so far). I am using the GURPS ruleset.

Quote Originally Posted by seycyrus View Post
    This module cause my FG to crash when I opened the module. Happens every time I tried (3 times so far). I am using the GURPS ruleset.
    Ah, I was using a category icon that isn't valid in older rulesets. I've updated the module in post #2 to use a category colour and icon valid with older rulesets - let me know if that works.

Working now, Thanks!

COOL! Looks great trenloe! I will put together an icon for you later today ...

Thanks for sharing these maps it's going to save me a lot of time as I try to get familiar with the Fantasy Grounds program.

Blog Entries
    Minor issue with this module, perhaps by design, you can't copy the images into your campaign. Gives them a bit odd behavior especially with the current bug that nukes the Module flags on /reload.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot View Post
    Minor issue with this module, perhaps by design, you can't copy the images into your campaign.
    You never could copy images from a module into a campaign. No module can, because you can't copy image files within the FG structure, only database entries.

Thread Information