FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thank you so much for Spell slots on NPCS

Will speed play for myself.

Thank you again.

Seconded. And also the many other new things which have overall improved functionality.

Is there a way to tick off spell slots for NPCs now? If so, I'm not seeing it.

Blog Entries
    Indeed.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    Glad you like the new NPC spells guys. At the moment, NPC spell slot tracking needs to be manually managed by the DM.
    FG Project Development
    Next Project(s)*: Starfinder v1.2 Starship Combat

Current Project:
    Starfinder v1.1 - Character Starships
    Completed Projects: Starfinder Ruleset v1.0, Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, Paizo Pathfinder Official Theme, D&D 5E data updates
    * All fluid by nature and therefore subject to change.

It is nice BUT on some npcs it is a lot of info to scroll thur. it would be nice if they were links or could be minimize. Just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by nic227 View Post
    It is nice BUT on some npcs it is a lot of info to scroll thur. it would be nice if they were links or could be minimize. Just sayin'
    I am all for enabling customization of these DnD modules.
    "We adore chaos because we love to produce order."
    M.C. Escher

"Let's face it: for some people, roleplaying is a serious challenge, a life-or-death struggle."
    J. M. Caparula / Scott Haring

"It emerges that physics is basic but inessential; that is the crucial fact."
    Wolfgang Smith

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nic227 View Post
    The problem with linked data, is that we can't parse the content as part of the NPC stat block meaning you would get no attack/damage/effect parsing from the stat block only from the CT when the NPC is added. However I understand your point, fortunately there are only a few NPCs which have very, very , very long lists e.g. Arcanaloth
    FG Project Development

Current Project:
    Completed Projects: Starfinder Ruleset v1.0, Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, Paizo Pathfinder Official Theme, D&D 5E data updates

Those that are really in need of many spells I make a PC and use it.

But the change lets me make a Beastman Shaman with a few key spells for combat, which is very nice.

Or a Cultist that has a spell or two.

More would be great, but this helps me in many ways.

I will still keep my Dump PC where I try out changes for spell effects and keep some of the odd stuff that is planned, but this has cut down some extra windows up to get something to work.

Blog Entries
    The 5E ruleset is always evolving. 5E NPC Spells implementation for this release provides the basic functionality albeit at the expense of a slightly cumbersome UI, we will likely improve it over time.
    FG Project Development

Current Project:

Thread Information