DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

Thread: Release v3.1.0

While I liked the old theme, this new theme is quite nice as well. I love the little icons on the main side bar buttons (PC, Story, Maps, etc). The new Effects window looks really nice as well.

Thankyou for the update.
    Last edited by Aaron; June 2nd, 2015 at 04:30.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Sadface.
    I really liked that theme. I know not everyone did but it was polished and a little fun.
    I better go test Maelstrom RPG and patch it...
    Yeah, its unfortunate that the style matched too closely to the inspirational source that I used and based them on. Its for this reason, we decided it best to pull the theme.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    I quite like the new 'default' 5E theme.
    Thanks. Doug was keen for an executive styled theme, so we went with stitched leather for the replacement theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    While I liked the old theme, this new theme is quite nice as well. I love the little icons on the main side bar buttons (PC, Story, Maps, etc). The new Effects window looks really nice as well.

Thankyou for the update.
    Your welcome, and glad you like the new theme. For extension developers that might require access to the graphic sources in this theme, PM me with your request and I'll endeavour to support as usual.
    FG Project Development
    Next Project(s)*: Starfinder v1.2 Starship Combat

Current Project:
    Starfinder v1.1 - Character Starships
    Completed Projects: Starfinder Ruleset v1.0, Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, Paizo Pathfinder Official Theme, D&D 5E data updates
    * All fluid by nature and therefore subject to change.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Fantasy Grounds v3.1.0 is now available via the FG updater or via the FG installer on the Downloads page.

This release includes:

• [5E] Improvements to all official Dungeons and Dragons fifth edition content
    • [5E] Lots of ruleset improvements and fixes
    • [5E/4E/PFRPG/3.5E] Built-in conditions buttons added to campaign effects window.
    • [SW] Improvements to official Savage Worlds ruleset and related products.
    • ...Minor features and fixes...

It you want the details, a comprehensive list of patch notes is available here.

Cheers,
    JPG
    Is the release number right shouldn't it be 3.1.2?

Nope.. this is release 3.1.0.

If you see anything higher than that, it is probably a test release and not a "live release".

Vires Animi

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I've checked a few of the commonly used 3.5E/Pathfinder based extensions - some require updates. See the extensions highlighted in red here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-of-Extensions

I'm relying on other FG developers to do a check of their extensions to see if they need updating.

5E extension updates to come.
    Last night I was getting null value errors when trying to drag items from the PFRPG Advanced Rules module into the campaign item list. I haven't checked extensions yet.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

Like the new theme too... matches my desk protector

https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/40246156/
    __________________________________________________ ___________________
    UK Based DM - Ultimate Licence Holder
    Discord: Mavrik6666#9572

Not sure if this is the place to post this, but after the latest string of updates I can no longer roll non-standard dice.

For example if I enter the following / command:

/die 1d1040

The result is always "0". Before it would grant me a randomly generated result.

This is affecting my LMoP campaign, but the functionality is broken across all systems it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by ChimpMasaki View Post
    Not sure if this is the place to post this, but after the latest string of updates I can no longer roll non-standard dice.

For example if I enter the following / command:

/die 1d1040

The result is always "0". Before it would grant me a randomly generated result.
    I'm seeing this too - seems to be an issue with the new release of CoreRPG.

(Moved to generic v3.1.0 thread).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Yeah, its unfortunate that the style matched too closely to the inspirational source that I used and based them on. Its for this reason, we decided it best to pull the theme.

Thanks. Doug was keen for an executive styled theme, so we went with stitched leather for the replacement theme.

Your welcome, and glad you like the new theme. For extension developers that might require access to the graphic sources in this theme, PM me with your request and I'll endeavour to support as usual.
    The stitched leather is very sharp looking. I like it. Now I have to decide between the two 5e themes... it's hard. The white background is classy too.
    Last edited by JeffKnight; June 2nd, 2015 at 20:22.
    Classic & Unity Ultimate License
    Timezone: US Central Time [CST = GMT-6/CDT = GMT-5]

Will the innate spelling casting in v3.1.0 of FG work as intended with a Monster Manual created in Par5e or only the Monster Packs?
    Ultimate License Holder
    Timezone: UTC -6

DM: 1e Ruins of Adventure, Curse of the Azure Bonds
    DM: 5e Descent into Avernus
    D&D 1e to 5e adventures converted: Keep on the Borderlands, White Plume Mountain, Tomb of Horrors, Against the Giants, Descent into the Depths of the Earth, Shrine of the Kuo-Toa, Vault of the Drow, Queen of the Demon Web Pits
    Transitioning from D&D to DCC

May your dice rolls be ever in your favor.

Thread Information