DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Thread: Release v3.1.0

Release v3.1.0

Fantasy Grounds v3.1.0 is now available via the FG updater or via the FG installer on the Downloads page.

This release includes:

• [5E] Improvements to all official Dungeons and Dragons fifth edition content
    • [5E] Lots of ruleset improvements and fixes
    • [5E/4E/PFRPG/3.5E] Built-in conditions buttons added to campaign effects window.
    • [SW] Improvements to official Savage Worlds ruleset and related products.
    • ...Minor features and fixes...

It you want the details, a comprehensive list of patch notes is available here.

Cheers,
    JPG

Excellent... heading home now to update this Keep up the good work guys..

Users of the Alignment Conditions extension for pathfinder should probably disable it before attempting to use the new update. This extension fills the conditions area with a lot of additional conditions that will overfill the box and require you to re-size the box to accommodate for the additional conditions.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Quote Originally Posted by Blahness98 View Post
    Users of the Alignment Conditions extension for pathfinder should probably disable it before attempting to use the new update. This extension fills the conditions area with a lot of additional conditions that will overfill the box and require you to re-size the box to accommodate for the additional conditions.
    Extension updated to use the new 3.1.0 conditionaltag list, download the updated version here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...nsion&p=168812
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

dang, that a long list of details.

Blog Entries
    I much preferred the old cartoony 5e theme. Stitched leather look of new theme reminds me of a ceo's office or back to school sale at office max. Maybe make the wizard theme the default one and bring back the original theme as an option?
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

I've checked a few of the commonly used 3.5E/Pathfinder based extensions - some require updates. See the extensions highlighted in red here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-of-Extensions

I'm relying on other FG developers to do a check of their extensions to see if they need updating.

5E extension updates to come.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

We could no longer use the cartoonish theme, due to being too similar to another IP that was the original concept.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    We could no longer use the cartoonish theme, due to being too similar to another IP that was the original concept.
    Sadface.
    I really liked that theme. I know not everyone did but it was polished and a little fun.
    I better go test Maelstrom RPG and patch it...

Blog Entries
    I quite like the new 'default' 5E theme.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Thread Information