5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Thanks for the video, and taking the time in general to help people make the best your product!

For those that have a moral objection to gimp, but still want to make maps, I recommend...

https://www.getpaint.net/index.html

and

https://www.mapeditor.org/

It's what I use for your set 1 (and will use with set two hoping that it will include a 'cave' terrain that isn't laid brick, but natural walls (the texture not the tile itself))

Thanks!
    Last edited by etropic; June 10th, 2015 at 22:47.

Blog Entries
    why would you have a moral objection to GiMP!? Is there some dark secret we dont know about?
    Last edited by damned; July 7th, 2015 at 12:46.

Ha! It was more of a conversation starter I just can't stand the interface. (and as a software engineer I am objective and correct in my opinions!).
    But just wanted to give some simpler tools a mention

Moral objection to free software?
    Tailz, the Artist of Studio WyldFurr
    Follow Studio WyldFurr on Twitter, Facebook, and the studio web site.
    "The London Underground, is not a resistance movement!"

The next pack for the Dungeon Map Tiles II set is out. This pack is all about the outer walls and windows. This set has two different types of window, an Arrow-slit style window and a large open window tile.

A small pack just went into the store. This pack contains a number of PNG tiles so you can build upper level maps for second or third floors to buildings and then overlay them over your other maps.

The next pack for the Dungeon Map Tiles II range has just been uploaded. In this pack we have the small round tower walls that can be used to encase the circular room walls so you can make a small tower, or a circular staircase.

My only complaint, and it's an extremely minor one, is that you don't have bundles of the packs. I know I just have to add them all to cart individually, but I also think that if you bundled some together and sold as a single click that you might sell more packs. I think you do great work and want to see more, I also want you to be rewarded for your efforts which is the best incentive to make more

aaaand it appears that I'm blind and you totally do have bundle deals lol. great work man.
    Last edited by criamon; July 8th, 2015 at 04:57. Reason: update

Quote Originally Posted by criamon View Post
    My only complaint, and it's an extremely minor one, is that you don't have bundles of the packs. I know I just have to add them all to cart individually, but I also think that if you bundled some together and sold as a single click that you might sell more packs. I think you do great work and want to see more, I also want you to be rewarded for your efforts which is the best incentive to make more
    As I make stuff, it goes into the Studio Store, eventually when I feel I have enough for a "pack" I put a pack onto RPGnow.com.

Quote Originally Posted by criamon View Post
    aaaand it appears that I'm blind and you totally do have bundle deals lol. great work man.
    I even have bundles of bundles.

Thread Information