DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Adventurers League Contacts

I thought I'd take a moment to make sure everyone was aware that Fantasy Grounds has a number of Coordinators that are members here in the event you have any questions or comments about the League. David Russell is the Online Regional Coordinator. David Williamson and I are the dedicated Fantasy Grounds Online Local Coordinators. You can find updated League contact information HERE.

Regional Coordinator

David R., [email protected]
    Online Coordinators

David W., [email protected] Fantasy Grounds
    Me (Talen), [email protected] Fantasy Grounds

The league contact link appears to be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    The league contact link appears to be wrong.
    And for some reason, I'm unable to revise my original post so let me try to cut and past here

I thought I'd take a moment to make sure everyone was aware that Fantasy Grounds has a number of Coordinators that are members here in the event you have any questions or comments about the League. David Russell is the Online Regional Coordinator. David Williamson and I are the dedicated Fantasy Grounds Online Local Coordinators. You can find updated League contact information HERE.

Regional Coordinator
    David R., [email protected]

Online Coordinators
    David W., [email protected] Fantasy Grounds
    Me (Talen), [email protected] Fantasy Grounds

If I have left anyone off, give a shout and I will update this post.

Since they have the internet on the space station, and it's above the Kármán line wouldn't that make the online coordinator's interplanetary coordinators and should be listed above global coordinators? You should bring that up at the next meeting.

I like the way you think!

My email is not working correctly, Until its resolved you can contact me at [email protected]

Thread Information