Stunning Fist

Items:
    Tanglefoot Bag
    Thunderstone
    Bane

Universal Monster Abilities:
    Blood Drain
    Swallow Whole

Thanks for your job ! Any chance you will add the Paladin Smite Evil ?

I'd say it's unlikely. I'm not really doing much active development on this module right now. I only added the new things in post #11 because they were common things I was running across often while preparing stuff on the GM side.

Too bad... But anyway, thanks for what you have done !

Hi Darrenan, your library sounds terribly useful, but am unsure of how to access the content.
    I've dropped it into my module folder. Should I be able to load it in the Library section, or something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Ripskreig View Post
    I've dropped it into my module folder. Should I be able to load it in the Library section, or something like that?
    Activate the module in Module Activation - then it should appear in the effects window - accessed from the right sidebar, not the library.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Effects
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Activate the module in Module Activation - then it should appear in the effects window - accessed from the right sidebar, not the library.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Effects
    Thankyou Trenloe - very much appreciated.

Mmm no. Nothing in this module shows up in the effects window.

After you load the module you should be able to access collections of action 'spells' from the Library. These are grouped into related collections such as Class Features, Combat Actions, Universal Monster Abilities, etc. You can also open up a window containing All of the actions at once. Each action in this library is meant to be dragged into a Caster Class on the actions tab of either a PC character sheet, or an NPC sheet. Each of these spell actions comes with the appropriate cast, damage, heal, and/or effect buttons ready to be triggered, although some of them (such as Poison and Disease) may need additional specifics entered or details tweaked.

Note that I didn't get very far on the class features portion of the library. I think Barbarian, Bard, and Cleric are the only ones I completed. Although, helpfully there is pretty complete collection of all the cleric domain abilities ready to go. However, it has not kept pace with Paizo releases so you may find some class features or domains missing.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    Mmm no. Nothing in this module shows up in the effects window.
    Oh, sorry. I was mistaken with this module: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post201247
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Last edited by madman; August 20th, 2019 at 21:14.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Thread Information