STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    thanks guys.

got the gist of what you said Trenloe and found it.

very useful indeed darrenan. guy selling a similar complete 5e package on DMGuild for 30 bucks a pop - id pay for it.

madman, there's no descriptive text for the effects in the mod for 3.3.3 either, but fortunately the effects are properly annotated in the character sheet action tab when u hit the hourglass - I just checked three of them and they worked correctly, uniquely and concurrently (flank, charge, defensive fighting).

Cheers Ripskreig

Awesome! I've been doing that for a while and wondered if others did it as well! It'd be nice if newer FG versions would increase support of spell "actions." I use it to track all kinds of consumables, daily "spells" on items, daily abilities, etc. I usually split it to several spell "classes" - abilities (to include class and racial) and another for "items".

Fixed my issues
    Last edited by 1ArmKing; February 20th, 2020 at 15:45.

I just uploaded a new version of this module that splits Fighting Defensively and Total Defense each into four separate spells for the various combinations of 3+ acrobatics y/n and Crane Style y/n. Previous each entry had four different actions for those different combinations.

Thanks a ton! I use this all the time for my games - and really appreciate it!

A new version has been uploaded to Post #1. See release notes for changes.

One other note, you may noticed that I have started using IFTAG: here and there in some effects. This functionality relies on Kelrugem's "Save Versus Tags" extension, or one of its many variants. If you're not using one of them then effects containing this syntax will be no-ops.

Good afternoon. Tell me what I can do wrong. In FG Classic, everything works. And in FG Unity does not add actions, such as a powerful blow, etc.

No idea. I just tried exactly what you're doing and it seemed to work just fine. I opened up an existing PF campaign with no extensions loaded, and was able to drag Powerful Blow into both a PC and an NPC, with all six actions attached. I can't imagine why extensions would make a difference as it is just vanilla drag/drop functionality, but have you tried disabling all extensions? Anything else you can think of that might be different from your FGC setup? Are you getting any errors/warnings in the console log when you do this (type /console in the chat window to double check)?

2021-09-01_12-24-12.png

Disconnected all the extensions. Doesn't pull in effects and modifiers. Maybe I didn't do something in the settings? There are no errors in the console.

Thread Information