FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Delares View Post
    Attachment 48968

Disconnected all the extensions. Doesn't pull in effects and modifiers. Maybe I didn't do something in the settings? There are no errors in the console.
    I'm unsure what you expect the mod to do - it's not automatic - it just has a bunch of feats and powers pre-programmed as spells that you can drag and drop into a character sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by Delares View Post
    Attachment 48968

Disconnected all the extensions. Doesn't pull in effects and modifiers. Maybe I didn't do something in the settings? There are no errors in the console.
    As mentioned in this post: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post375071 They don't go into the effects and modifiers windows. They are to be dragged straight to characters from the Library sections (open up the All Actions to see the entire list).

Oh, now that I see your screenshot, yeah the two previous posters have it right. It doesn't load anything into the effects window. Just load the module as you would any other, and then from the library window you can drag abilities from there onto a PC or NPC sheet in the actions tab. You will need to have created a spell caster class to contain these abilities, they aren't really spells but that's how FG represents them.

P.S. I'm in the middle of moving this to The Forge along with screenshots that should hopefully make this more clear. It's still pending approval, but I will post the link once it is available.

This module is now on the forge here.

An chance of linking the github source? I'd be interested in adding more actions to cover othe classes in ACG e.g. studied target, point pools, etc?

It's in my visualstudio.com account, not github (still git under the covers). If you have an account there, PM me your username and I'll send you an invite.

That goes for anyone really. I'm not actively adding stuff to this, or plan to in the future. If there are things you want to add, I'm happy to let others do the work and I can publish the updates.
    Last edited by darrenan; July 2nd, 2022 at 22:57.

Thread Information